Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Standards? Haye needs a fight before Klitschko? But Pavlik Doesn't before Joe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enter Username View Post
    Both Pvlik and Calzaghe are accumulation type punchers.

Abraham is a one punch, puncher.

Calzaghe is heavier so i give him the edge in power.
    Dude... Calzaghe DOES NOT hit harder than Pavlik. It's not even close. That's a total joke. Please don't say Calzaghe has more power than Pavlik ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
      Stuart, you are dumb, sad little ****. You should realize when people are baiting you. You really aren't this simple are you?

Further proof of what a ****ing loser you are. "spelling war on a forum". Only in your own little mind clown.
      Baiting me? First you say I look like a 12 year old and now you're trying to "bait" me. Yikes.

I hear that the best thing you like about thirty-six year olds is that theres thirty of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Baiting me? First you say I look like a 12 year old and now you're trying to "bait" me. Yikes.

I hear that the best thing you like about thirty-six year olds is that theres thirty of them.
        Stuart, your jokes are better suited for people your height, not your age. Try harder.

Comment

How come everyone in this thread is screaming and crying to each other?

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
            Lol. FAIL. I'm just having a good time at Stuarts expense. This thread was started by a known troll who thinks that Joe hits harder than Calzaghe. Who cares if this garbage gets derailed.

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
              bsrizpac entered it

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                bsrizpac entered it
                Oh no Stuart! Are you going to start a "he said it first" pissing contest! Insecurities are showing again buddy.

Comment

Oh no Stuart! Are you going to start a "he said it first" pissing contest! Insecurities are showing again buddy.
                  The first 9 posts here are boxing related. You then comment on Calzaghe's ball juice.

If you cant see whats wrong in that, I cant help you. I fear that no one can.

Comment

Lol. FAIL.
                    Fail? I failed?

Comment

Working...
                    X