Froch v Inkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch v Inkin

Froch is going to KO his ass.

Im psyched for this fight. I hope Froch wins because he will make big fights happen straight after wiining the title.

Comment

is the fight on the TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
        Im psyched for this fight. I hope Froch wins because he will make big fights happen straight after wiining the title.
        i hope froch wins 2, hopefully mundine steps up to him after

Comment

Originally posted by eri View Post
          is the fight on the TV?
          Its on ITV. Froch is definitley gonna win this by late KO. I'm gonna be there at the Arena, so im all hyped for this.

Froch needs to go after Bute or Mundine after this, making a showdown with Kessler, presuming he (Kessler) has a comeback fight before hand. After all, somebody has to step up to him...... making the fight for the vacant belts, seeing that Calzaghe leaves the division which is most likely.

Comment

I really have a feeling this is going to be a blowout in favour of Froch. I hope not because I've got a tivket and want a longish fight. After their amatuer bout and with Carl dropping Inkin then I can see him landing early and getting him out of there. KO for Froch within 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Madness View Post
              i hope froch wins 2, hopefully mundine steps up to him after
              Nope. Khoder Nasser is protecting him way to much.

In fact he needs a new manager. Every one knows it. Its embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
                I really have a feeling this is going to be a blowout in favour of Froch. I hope not because I've got a tivket and want a longish fight. After their amatuer bout and with Carl dropping Inkin then I can see him landing early and getting him out of there. KO for Froch within 3.
                I got a feeling that the fight is gonna be longer, and please dont estimate Inkin. I'm pretty sure Frog will have his hands full.

Comment

Froch wins by KO here is their amateur fight 4th round only. Froch floors him with an uppercut.http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6316981M...4751396&rank=1

Comment

Originally posted by shawn1262231 View Post
                    Froch wins by KO here is their amateur fight 4th round only. Froch floors him with an uppercut.http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6316981M...4751396&rank=1
                    Froch is what, 31, and not even fought a current top 10 SMW. He's a joke that has pissed away his career. Inkin has a good chance at winning because even though he's no world beater, he's still a huge step up from the bums Froch has fought in the last 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X