No announcement yet.

Make Garcia vs. Vargas happen?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Garcia vs. Vargas happen?!?!

Since Brook ducked Vargas but yet Vargas is "supposedly" the lowest hanging fruit on the tree and Danny Garcia "supposedly" only takes easy fights, why not make it? Let Spencer and Thurman fight over Brooks (soon to be) vacated belt sometime next year and lets have the real fight happen this year? What do you say?

Shame Brook avoided everyone at 147

All he did was call out Khan, when he realized Khan will not give him the fight, he decided to move up

Seeing Thurman batter Porter and Spence batter Aligieri, Brook decided he didnt want any parts of that

He's not coming back down after this

Comment

This is a great fight! Hopefully Vargas comes to PBC soon.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Shame Brook avoided everyone at 147

All he did was call out Khan, when he realized Khan will not give him the fight, he decided to move up

Seeing Thurman batter Porter and Spence batter Aligieri, Brook decided he didnt want any parts of that

He's not coming back down after this
        I think he is done at 147 too but not because he was scared of Thurman or Spencer. Honestly I had a feeling he was going to come in overweight against Vargas. so its no surprise he is moving up but GGG did surprise the hell out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          This is a great fight! Hopefully Vargas comes to PBC soon.
          You dont think Haymon would make this fight even if Danny demanded it? I do man, I think DSG has mind control over Haymon.

Comment

lol @ Brook ducking Vargas. He's just taken a fight that's not only immensely tougher, but also a much bigger payday. Brook would've knocked Vargas out.

I wouldn't mind seeing Garcia vs Vargas at all though, that's a real nice fight, the winner of that could fight Thurman. I would definitely pick Danny to beat Vargas btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              You dont think Haymon would make this fight even if Danny demanded it? I do man, I think DSG has mind control over Haymon.

Haymon could make it happen regardless if Danny calls him out or not.

It's time for boxing fans to realize that all roads lead to Haymon.

PBC is the present and the future.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                lol @ Brook ducking Vargas. He's just taken a fight that's not only immensely tougher, but also a much bigger payday. Brook would've knocked Vargas out.

I wouldn't mind seeing Garcia vs Vargas at all though, that's a real nice fight, the winner of that could fight Thurman. I would definitely pick Danny to beat Vargas btw.
                Man Brook ducking Vargas has to be the second biggest duck this year. Brook would rather get KO'd by a bigger guy than 1 his size. I picture shook brook like a duckiling getting out of water shaking his lil tail...

& DSG is a G so I see him being competitive with Vargas, to much pride on the line there, the winner of this fight would probably have Thurman faking a boating accident or something. The winner would probably have to fight Boom Boom Bundu after he schools Spencer.

Comment

I was about to said that too, Vargas vs Garcia, make it happen at all cost, Danny doesn't need to fight an Andre Berto or a Khan and Peterson rematches.

Comment

I agree.......

Comment

Working...
                    X