No announcement yet.

I need a job

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
    Damn you do have big nuts. Basketball, football, and boxing.
    I'll tell you what. I'll wire you $100 if you pick tomorrows game correctly between the Warriors and the Thunder.

The spread is set at warriors +3 and Thunder -3. You probably don't know how spreads work, so give me your best guess on which team wins straight up and give me a number on what you think how many points that team will win by. How many points the team wins by is not important.

If you guess correctly, I'll wire you $100 the next day. If you lose, no big deal.
    Last edited by BigNuts; 05-27-2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      In that case it might be prudent to invest in one of these and practice your technique.

I'm getting alot of good information in here I'm gonna write all this shyt down

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        I'll tell you what. I'll wire you $100 if you pick tomorrows game correctly between the Warriors and the Thunder.

The spread is set at warriors +3 and Thunder -3. You probably don't know how spreads work, so give me your best guess on which team wins straight up and give me a number on what you think how many points that team will win by. How many points the team wins by is not important.

If you guess correctly, I'll wire you $100 the next day. If you lose, no big deal.
        I got Warriors +3!

Comment

I got Warriors +3!
          DONE! if the warriors win the game or lose by less than 3 points, I'll wire you $100.

Comment

You a drug dealer or a hooker?
            im employed something your broke ass aint on your mommas internet lmfao.

Comment

Home Depot
              Trader joes
              in n out

Comment

How many e-points you looking to make an hour, maybe I will have a position opening up soon.

Comment

My semester just ended and I need a summer job ASAP. I've never had good luck with craigslist what other websites would you guys suggest?
                  Why don't you find something in whatever your major is?

Comment

Apply as a bartender homie. You make some money and meet loads of sluts. Win win situation

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
                      Apply as a bartender homie. You make some money and meet loads of sluts. Win win situation
                      ^^^^^^ I can vouch

Comment

Working...
                      X