Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by supremeboxer View Post
    according to the punch stats ive seen, manny only threw 10 more punches against bradley compared to the amount he threw against floyd.the shoulder injury excuse was always BS.and the ppv numbers will be lower than floyd v berto.
    Well that makes you an atg all time top 19 All time quee.rr.. You like that?... Good job!

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
      Well that makes you an atg all time top 19 All time quee.rr.. You like that?... Good job!
      here's the Goat of this era

Comment

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
        Pacquiao was less busy
        Which nullifies the "Pacquiao was more aggressive" argument.

The real bottom line, and I'm done with the topic, is that people gave rounds to Manny undeservedly. Bradley won 5 rounds. Had the 7th not been a knockdown, he'd have won 6, and likely wouldn't have gotten dropped later, thus making it a draw.

My only point is that the fight was significantly closer than people are making it out to be; Manny didn't look any kind of impressive against Bradley compared to how he looked against Floyd; a rematch of MayPac is pointless because it would go the same way, and Manny should stay retired. Period. He needs to enjoy his retirement.

Bradley? Should keep fighting, should keep Atlas, should hold his head up and be accepting of the fact that only one fighter has ever beaten him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Surprisingly good PPV. I enjoyed all the fights.

Valdez and Ramirez really impressed and Pac looked great for an old vet.
          it was a good event. hopefully top rank does this more often cause even the untelevised bouts had good matchmaking with a few decent undefeated guys going at it (Kavaliauskas-Ilbay, Ponomarev-Solomon, and Gvozdyk putting on a good performance).

Well-rounded card and an entertaining main event.

Comment

• Hey dude, Pac didn't get stopped. What do you have to say now?

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Which nullifies the "Pacquiao was more aggressive" argument.

The real bottom line, and I'm done with the topic, is that people gave rounds to Manny undeservedly. Bradley won 5 rounds. Had the 7th not been a knockdown, he'd have won 6, and likely wouldn't have gotten dropped later, thus making it a draw.

My only point is that the fight was significantly closer than people are making it out to be; Manny didn't look any kind of impressive against Bradley compared to how he looked against Floyd; a rematch of MayPac is pointless because it would go the same way, and Manny should stay retired. Period. He needs to enjoy his retirement.

Bradley? Should keep fighting, should keep Atlas, should hold his head up and be accepting of the fact that only one fighter has ever beaten him.
              Lol @ Bradley winning 5 rds!

I like Bradley and respect him greatly but you are delusional. He even knows that he lost convincingly.

If a judge gave him 4 rds, which the scorecards indicate that they did, that was being more than generous.

Comment

• I thought this was a very good fight!

As always, Bradley gave a great effort but it just wasn't his night. I think Timothy is and has been one of the very top welterweights for a long time. He should hold his head high for the way he conducts himself in and outside of the ring. I hope to see him get a few nice wins before he retires.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  I thought this was a very good fight!

As always, Bradley gave a great effort but it just wasn't his night. I think Timothy is and has been one of the very top welterweights for a long time. He should hold his head high for the way he conducts himself in and outside of the ring. I hope to see him get a few nice wins before he retires.
                  Well said. Great post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    I thought this was a very good fight!

No body said he did not fight a good fight!

Tim would have beaten most welter weights that night!

I don't know what was worse that night Monica Bradley on the phone when Tim goes down or Mommy D with the Mary Chain!

Comment

• scenes from after the fight --

Comment

Working...
                      X