Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Roach Didn't Make Pascal Better, Rematch Was Easier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    96 views already...another viral sensation by Lou Cipher! Crawl. Beg!
    That ****ing coward texas***** won't show his face around here no more

You got him!

Lou cipher jus owned texasgirl!!

I witnessed it along with the other 96 people so he can't deny it!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBloodGod View Post
      Lou cipher jus owned texasgirl!!
      That's right boi...now you know. There's always someone out there who will beat you at your own game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        You may call me a can and a bum but here on boxingscene you're the can loser bwahahahahahahahahaa!! Owned
        I wonder if that ****ing loser will leave you alone now?!

Comment

freddie roach effectively lowered pascals punch out vs kovalev from 55 to 25. good job freddie

Comment

Originally posted by TheBloodGod View Post
            Damn 176?!

And you never went pro?
            So he says 176 fights and that no one knows more boxing than him, but wtf is that that his trainer threw in the towel several times to protect him, he must not be a good boxer to have to stop fights , its actually embarassing to hear this

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              All Roach knows how to do is collect paychecks, and doesn't create strategies, he is still talking trash, thats his only strategy is to make stupid predictions that he fails at and talking trash.

I miss the old quiet Roach before hbo 24/7, remember Roach back in the day he was the quiet guy who worked Pacs corner and other fighters and never talked trash. Dude got a big head ego with all the fame and adoration.
              My thoughts exactly! !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                So he says 176 fights and that no one knows more boxing than him, but wtf is that that his trainer threw in the towel several times to protect him, he must not be a good boxer to have to stop fights , its actually embarassing to hear this
                Honestly I respect Lou cipher for not giving up at his dreams even though he's in his mid-40's

People call him a can because he never turned pro but I respect him for not giving up

He told me he lives with 2 other guys and they all box

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  freddie roach effectively lowered pascals punch out vs kovalev from 55 to 25. good job freddie
                  Pascal lowered his punch output because the first time he got hit with some power he thought oh fck Im dead meat , dont blame Roach Pascal got cold feet real quick because in his heart he knew the beat down was on again which in turn shut him down .

Comment

Kovalev hurt his hand breaking Pascal's face, I hope it isn't a recurrent injury for Sergey.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      When Jean Pascal announced in November that he'd hired Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, he said the move would bring a new perspective and would help him correct mistakes he'd made in his eighth-round technical knockout loss to Sergey Kovalev last March.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      Freddie Roach is overrated as a trainer. He didn't improve Pascal at all. The key in defeating Kovalev is to force him to fight off the back foot by backing him up in order to smother his power. When Jean did it in the first fight he had much better success against him.

All Freddie Roach told him to do this time was to box. Attempting to out box a naturally taller, stronger and wider man, whose reach is a lot longer than yours from the outside, is a futile because this current bloc of Eastern European boxers are too fundamentally sound for that. They are good at spacing and creating enough room and distance so their opponents cannot land punches against them.

By Pascal being the naturally smaller and shorter guy, he was going to have to make it an inside slug fest in order to smother the punching power of Sergey. This way he wouldn't have had the same amount of leverage on his punches as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X