Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Antonio Margarito Apreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    Pendejo im defending your dum ass. Im pointing out how the ****** suavecito thought you where racist when you said black and white when you literaly ment the tv color. Baboso
    Oh shit, my bad. I totally thought you were the other guy. Looked at the comment but not the name.

My B.

Comment

The only thing I appreciate about Margacheater is that he's finally gone for good.

Comment

alot of hate for antonio here im just wondering why, the man paid his debts and was suspended for a year. Margarito fought everyone who was put in front of him even if he knew he didnt stand a chance, never ducked nobody fought his heart out in every fight. gave the fans thier moneys worth showed the world he had ballz, so im eager to know why the hate still there?

Comment

Well that went over my head. Regardless, Margarito is what he was a straight forward no defense having pressure fighter. Yes he fought everybody but to say he would beat one of the best fighters ever whether they fought in black and white or color or HD or whatever still makes no sense at all. I was a huge Margarito fan before he was suspended and cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            Well that went over my head. Regardless, Margarito is what he was a straight forward no defense having pressure fighter. Yes he fought everybody but to say he would beat one of the best fighters ever whether they fought in black and white or color or HD or whatever still makes no sense at all. I was a huge Margarito fan before he was suspended and cheated.

I became a huge Margarito fan AFTER he got suspended for cheating.

That's when he became a Martyr, a silent protector

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

a slient protector of what?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

A protector and martyr of what exactly?

Comment

Antonio Margarito is a proud Mexican boxing warrior and its a dam shame he had to retire so soon. The " Tijuana Tornado " was always ready to fight in peak fighting condition and took on all comers. The sport of boxing has lost a brave courageous warrior in Margarito and i personally think the handwrap scanadal was way over blown. Margarito never needed any type of advantage in the boxing ring, other than a rock solid chin and constant pressure, Margarito gave boxing fans their money's worth each and every time he stepped foot in the ring.

Comment

Margarito is a bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post

so i guess you also hate andre berto, shane mosley, vargas, trinidad, lamont peterson, james toney ? Its amazing how people have blown this margarito case out of hand, yet once the "other" boxers name come around everyone jus ignores the fact they too got caught.

Comment

Working...
                      X