Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone still support foyd after......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can anyone still support foyd after......

him saying he just called out pac because that is what the fans wanted to hear and that manny should sort out his finances with someone like shaeffer or haymon before the fight happens. I have supported floyd through his whole drug testing campaign but this............

floyd is right..pacquiao should stop bagging arum for loans because he can't handle his gambling addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      floyd is right..pacquiao should stop bagging arum for loans because he can't handle his gambling addiction.
      but what does manny being with arum have anything to do with the fight being made on floyds part.....thought all manny had to do was take the test which sounds fair

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
        but what does manny being with arum have anything to do with the fight being made on floyds part.....thought all manny had to do was take the test which sounds fair
        well manny hasn't been to eager to take one was he???

fear of needles?

need gap??

then said yes to the test

then all of a sudden USADA not good enough.

to me that's a DUCKER

excuse after excuse..

the only place pac wants to see floyd is the court room...

not once has he called out floyd on national tv..

floyd has been calling him out a few times in front of millions and pac the coward he is hasn't said anything back because he knows he's dirty,

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          well manny hasn't been to eager to take one was he???

fear of needles?

need gap??

then said yes to the test

then all of a sudden USADA not good enough.

to me that's a DUCKER

excuse after excuse..

the only place pac wants to see floyd is the court room...

not once has he called out floyd on national tv..

floyd has been calling him out a few times in front of millions and pac the coward he is hasn't said anything back because he knows he's dirty,
          thats not my point though....floyd said all many had to do was take the test now hes saying the split is 60/40...thought he agreed to 50/50? and how manny's finances might prevent the fight from happening. What i am trying to say is that both guys are clearly ducking each other so this *******-***** thing is just pointless

Comment

thats not my point though....floyd said all many had to do was take the test now hes saying the split is 60/40...thought he agreed to 50/50? and how manny's finances might prevent the fight from happening. What i am trying to say is that both guys are clearly ducking each other so this *******-***** thing is just pointless
            go to this link and compare the fights mayweather and pacquiao had..you will see that floyd sold more than pac did..numbers don't lie..and we all know that floyd sells more than duckqiao..so why should pac get 50%???? And look at that link manny got rich by fighting floyds leftovers.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-per-view
            floyd sells more which is not a secret so he deserves the bigger cut...numbers dont lie.

Comment

What your doing is expressing a childs mind , its big business and they will work it out , why argue about **** that is nothing more than out of context hype , why hang of a word , the circumstances are always going to be based on the relative situation and you lock them into something said years ago , Floyd was always going to want more ,,,, dont worry fight will happen this is call part of the deal .

Comment

I have to see what he said before I make a comment on this. That would annoy me though

Comment

hmmm now a ***** is experiencing arguments with fellow *****s, now you know...
                  Last edited by tibbar; 09-14-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

I want a source, but if true we officially know who the duck is.

Comment

Working...
                    X