No announcement yet.

Richard Schaefer at the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Schaefer at the fight?

Anyone catch after the fight when the cameras showed Floyd leaving the arena that Schaefer was there congratulating Floyd.

Is he working with Floyd with TMT?

Is TMT Promotions same as Floyd Mayweather Promotions?

I noticed the same thing, I was surprised. It had to be awkward for DLH's partner (don't know his name) who is trying to become the new Schaefer. He was sitting right behind him.

I'm guessing he was there just because it was a Haymon related fight.

EDIT: But it is a positive thing. The last thing we need is more divisions within the sport.

Comment

[QUOTE=SlySlickSmooth;14947562]Anyone catch after the fight when the cameras showed Floyd leaving the arena that Schaefer was there congratulating Floyd.

Is he working with Floyd with TMT?

Is TMT Promotions same as Floyd Mayweather Promotions?[/QUOTE]

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!

Comment

I saw him throughout the card. He was sitting in the front rows, where promoters always sit. It was probably just a gift from Mayweather.

Comment

How can you have a Money Team without a Swiss banker?!?...Richard is TMT...believe that fam!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            How can you have a Money Team without a Swiss banker?!?...Richard is TMT...believe that fam!!
            Boxing dosen't seem to have much loyalty....Schaefer fraternizing with Mayweather months apart parting ways with Golden Boy....

Alex Ariza joining the oppposition after getting kicked out by Freddie Roach..then again joins the opposition after getting kicked out by Garcia and joins Mayweather.

Wonder if he will go full circle and go back to Pacman if and when the Mayweather fight is announced..

Comment

Originally posted by topspsingoogly View Post
              Boxing dosen't seem to have much loyalty....Schaefer fraternizing with Mayweather months apart parting ways with Golden Boy....

Alex Ariza joining the oppposition after getting kicked out by Freddie Roach..then again joins the opposition after getting kicked out by Garcia and joins Mayweather.

Wonder if he will go full circle and go back to Pacman if and when the Mayweather fight is announced..
              What kind of loyalty should these guys have? They know boxing so they're gonna stay in the boxing world. They need to work.

Comment

Richard was Mayweather's guest at the fight..

Comment

I saw that as well..

Obviously it shows he is still a connected guy in the boxing world

Comment

I noticed how they intentional had the lights darker than usual to hide all those empty seats during the undercard

Schaefer could've bought a nosebleed and snuck his way down there for all we know

Comment

Working...
                    X