Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a boxer, who would you want to promote you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were a boxer, who would you want to promote you?

Bob I guess.

Schaefer, Haymon and Floyd. All together.

Comment

Well since I'm in the UK, if I ever turned pro, I'd love to heave Hearn promote me, he's the biggest promoter in the UK right now and has that all important Sky contract.

If in the US, then it would have to be TR cos I guess I'd compete between 154-160 and they hold all the best cards at middleweight and I'd want to fight the best. Their options at 154 are limited but I wouldn't really want to drain myself that much for that long.

Comment

I'd promote myself like floyd and cherry pick all my fights too keep Dat 0

Comment

wheres kathy duva?

Comment

K2

Can work with anyone

Comment

I'd have to go with Bob! I'd know for a fact he is looking for new stars to turn into cash cows and I'd also know I would definitely get a shot at the top dawg in the company.

As far as promoting and giving fighters good chances (Lomachenko, Margarito, Cotto, Marquez, etc) there is no one better than Arum. At GB everybody is used just to make Mayweather look good, everything revolves around him, you are just another pawn in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

Don king!!

8 g's a week for towel use baby!!

Comment

I'm going with fiddy

Comment

Easy......GBP like the agreement Floyd has.
                    How many Fighters have said Arum robbed them? Don King? 50cent not out long enough to judge, and plain and simple If Pac was with GBP with the same agreement Floyd has, do you think he would have Tax problems for lack of money? He would be atleast in the top 5 of highest paid athletes (deservedly so) Regardless of who you like, Pac should have waaaaaaay more money than he apparently does.(he shouldnt have to take out loans between fights) I think we ALL can agree on that!

Comment

Working...
                    X