No announcement yet.

Amir khan's stock has rose these last 2 weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I don't think anyone is claiming triangle theory here, the people that are insinuating this are the ones who can't comprehend the OP post/thread. He claimed Khan wins against some of these guys looks better now. Why? Because those guys have gone on to do better with their respective careers. The OP is not claiming that because Khan beats Maidana then Khan>>>> Broner nope. The level of uneducated posters on here is really scary, or there must be something about Mayweather that makes some of these posters sound uneducated.
    I think its obvious that that's what he wrote sure, but obviously this thread was made to imply that Khan is better than he is.

Are you saying you dont see the implication given by this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      Khan has too many haters who dislike him for non-boxing reasons, esp on here. Khan has some good wins, esp the MM win, and is a good fight for any of these guys. I recall the talk of MM was going to kill AK, AK is avoiding him blah blah - when that didnt manifest, folks did everything but give Khan his props.
      He is not hated for non-boxing reasons. AK talks about himself like he is a great fighter and those knockouts that he has suffered has hurt his stock.

Comment

• Devon Alexander did a lot better than Khan against Maidana, are we going to have a thread about Alexander's stock as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
          I think its obvious that that's what he wrote sure, but obviously this thread was made to imply that Khan is better than he is.

Are you saying you dont see the implication given by this thread?
          Whatever the implication it's still not a triangle theory that the OP was referring to.

Comment

Working...
          X