No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Broner is No Mayweather, Bitched Out To Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Yeah, and that stupid scream that he has. Sounds like a Drug Cartel from Tea uh wanna torturing a hyena.
    O god

You made me forget how to actually spell Tijuana

Comment

• rios didnt left anything out, lol told the truth.

Comment

• Any response from Broner yet? This is strange especially in this day and twitter age. Did he chicken out just like he did with Guerrero?

His silence is deafening. Hmmmm.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
          broner will come back with something hilarious? really? about the only similarity between him and Floyd other than being black is that they are both unfunny because they lack charisma. everything out of their mouths is rehearsed and very forced.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Broner said something that cracked me up during his post fight interview with Kellerman after he beat Rees, but I can't remember what it was. I think they're both very funny at times. I just don't like when they bring in hate like when Rios made fun of Roach's Parkinsons or Broner made some low blows about Mexicans.

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
          Rios must think everyone has forgotten about the ass whooping Abril laid on him. We haven't.

He really should learn to defend himself though his speech is getting worse every interview.
          That's fine, but don't forget Broner's "win" over Ponce. That's a two-way street.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Brandon Rios quickly became a force to be reckoned with at Junior Welterweight as he moved up from 135 pounds and beat a strong undefeated Mike Alvarado by stopping him in 7 rounds. Another fighter is currently contemplating such a move up and that is Adrien Broner and people are already envisioning a fight with him and Rios.

After his victory over Gavin Rees, Broner has been asked about possibly fighting Rios in various interviews. Broner has gone on to say he either didn’t know who Rios was or that Rios would be easy work.

BoxingScene caught up with Brandon Rios and asked him for his thoughts regarding some of Broner’s recent comments. The always candid Rios did not hold back as he went on to say Broner still has not beat any top name fighters and is definitely no Floyd Mayweather.

[Click Here To Read More]
            ....everybody mad at Broner....just makes me like the kid more....I thought I was the feather ruffling king....but Broner knows how to get at the bird ass dudes without saying much LMAO....Broner walks in the room and its screw faces for everybody...gotta love it

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              ....everybody mad at Broner....just makes me like the kid more....I thought I was the feather ruffling king....but Broner knows how to get at the bird ass dudes without saying much LMAO....Broner walks in the room and its screw faces for everybody...gotta love it
              Yep, Thats usually what happens when an annoying idiot walks into the room

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                I like Rios but he has no defense. I don't see him having a long career with that style. Broner can box and has legit power. This wouldn't be a walk in the park for Rios. I kinda understand the hate for Broner but saying he is a coward or he's afraid of any boxer is just dumb. Cowards don't make it very far in boxing and Broner is beating everyone they put in front of him.
                And exactly who have "they put in front of him"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  You know Broner will come back with something hilarious, lmao!
                  Only to those people lacking in intelligence and imagination.

Comment

• Originally posted by zuldo View Post
                    broner would dance circles around rios

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Only one crucial point that makes your point invalid. Broner fights flat footed and doesn't dance. LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
                      Only one crucial point that makes your point invalid. Broner fights flat footed and doesn't dance. LOL!
                      Yeah I was shocked how little Broner moved against Rees when he would start getting hit but I guess it doesn't matter since he tko'ed him anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X