No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Destroys Fernando Montiel in Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Destroys Fernando Montiel in Two

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - A very lively arena crowd saw Nonito Donaire (26-1, 18KOs) blast out Fernando Montiel (44-3, 34KOs) in two rounds to capture the WBC/WBO bantamweight titles. A big feeling out process in the first round. In the second, Doanire landed a left hook that Montiel never saw coming and he went down like a bag of bricks. Montiel barely beat the referee's count. Donaire knew the fight was over and quickly pounced on his opponent with a flurry of punches to force the referee's stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stretched out! Donaire, boooyyyyyy!!!!!!

Comment

I'm officially a fan.

Donaire FTW!!!!!

Comment

I ****ing told some.of.you people you can't jump on the bandwagon of this monster now, bring on moreno

Comment

Have to admit this is the first time I'd seen either of these guys fight.

Impressive stuff from Donaire. KA-BLAMM!

We're not worthy!

Pinoys are kicking it! :O

Comment

Yo Donaire is legit. I was very impressed. Good stuff.

Comment

I was silly to think it would last 8 rounds but I knew it'd end with a Friggin KO.

Comment

I've been upping Donaire's counter left as the biggest weapon in boxing all week...Montiel had a ****ing seizure on the way down. My God.

Comment

niceeeeee! wow just wow.

Comment

Damn. Very impressive. Right away because of Donaires size and movement you could tell it was gonna end quickly. Lets see him move up and fight bigger guys now.

Comment

Working...
                    X