Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mohammad Ali, is he really the Greatest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
    ali was the greatest,the greatest talker,he was a fighter just a little bit above the rest of the top ten contenders,other than george foreman non of the fighters ali fought would be even ranked in some cases the top 100
    You're a tool. Go post in NSB with the other fan bois.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
      Babe Ruth is to baseball
      I personally would have said Willie Mays but it's all good

Poet

Comment

In my heart, he will always be the greatest. He is to boxing what Michael Jordan is to basketball, Tiger Woods is to golf, Babe Ruth is to baseball, Jim Brown is to football, and what Michael jackson is to music.
        lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
            Even though you're running out of alts, and making a vain attempt to stay on the forum, that's about right.. Punch bag Ali was a lazy **** compared to the youthful & nerdish Clay..
            As discussed previously on this site, he was never the same after popping his cherry..

I'd say he's up there, but not in the same league as Armstrong, Robinson or Greb..
            Armstrong was not in the same league as Cassius Clay.. i have several fights on film of Henry Armstrong and believe me he was very beatable, he had zero footwork compaired to "The Dancing Master" Muhammad Ali.... Yes Ali was the Greatest of all times

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
              I liked that one.

That said...Ali couldn't hold Jim's jockstrap.
              Jim Brown may be the baddest mother to ever walk the earth

Comment

Jim Brown may be the baddest mother to ever walk the earth
                Jim Brown and Walter Payton are the two greatest backs I've ever seen. Both were the total package.

Poet

Comment

No he's not the greatest boxer ever and anybody who has basic boxing knowledge knows that. The greatest is Sugar Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali is the best heavyweight ever and you could make a case for Joe Louis at this spot too.

Ali is the greatest man in the history of boxing and the greatest character. That's why Ali is the only boxer who's known by your average joe in every country.
                  TS to answer your question, NO Pacquiao is not the G.O.A.T, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                    Nah, he even said that he considered Ray Robinson to be the greatest of all time and that he considered himself to be the greatest heavyweight of all time.
                    It doesn't matte what he said out of espect fo his idol. The tuth is, prime V pime Ali was moe impressive. Even his jab was faste despite him weighing 5 stones or so more. I always compae in terms of prime V prime. Entire careers cloud peoples vision

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                      It doesn't matte what he said out of espect fo his idol. The tuth is, prime V pime Ali was moe impressive. Even his jab was faste despite him weighing 5 stones or so more. I always compae in terms of prime V prime. Entire careers cloud peoples vision
                      I'm a big Ali fan, he was part of the reason why I got involved in boxing but I've got to admit that Robinson was an all around better fighter, even though most of the footage of him if from his past prime days, I still found him to be a better all around fighter than Ali, especially on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X