Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Punishes, Knocks Oscar De La Hoya Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Man 'Pac Man' gave Oscar a good hiding yesterday! Geez Pac has veteran hand speed and hits hard with both hands. His footwork was right out of Benny Leonard School of Footwork and his head movement was second to none.

It was amazing how the smaller man Pacquaio was backing up Oscar, hitting him with the jab then that sizzling left down the middle constantly turning Oscar. The fight should have been stopped in latter part of round 7.

Oscar's had a fantastic career and has nothing to prove anymore and will no doubt enter Boxing's HOF. Pac Man without a doubt should be named 'Fighter of the Year' after his sterling performance and number 1 P4P fighter in the world. I'd love to see 190lb Manny Pacquaio fighting at Cruiserweight!

Comment

• I never really liked Pac-Man. However I have to give the little man credit for what he did Saturday night!! DLH is shot and should retire and what killed him in my opinion was the weight loss. He should have just fought a Margarito or a Cotto and still stayed at 155/158 pounds in which he has more power. I tell you it was painful to see DLH get beat down that bad, I have always admire DLH’s work ethic and everything else he has accomplished and not to mention his money empire “Golden Boy Promotions” However the other thing that was swelled up as bad as DLH face was his wallet.

Comment

• Pacquiao hoeslapped DLH

Comment

Working...
        X