No announcement yet.

Guy with pants sagging to his knees gets arrested on a plane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy with pants sagging to his knees gets arrested on a plane

Some passengers complained before takeoff and he was asked to pull them up and he basically said "f uk you deal with it" and he got thrown off the plane and arrested.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/06/16....html?iref=NS1

Now if someone is sagging just a little bit it's not a big deal imo, but when its down to your knees and everyone can clearly see your underwear, that's another issue. I agree with this arrest, especially because he tried to fight the crew. Those who do this know its offensive and do it to provoke, so I see no wrong doing by arresting him here. Act like a punk, get treated like a punk I say.

Good.... maybe next time he'll pull up his ****in pants.

Comment

lol fuck you deal with it?

Comment

This clowns all over the news here cuz he was at the SF airport.
        Who sags there pants still?
        I haven't done that ish since the 90's!

Comment

Originally posted by El Pozolero View Post
          This clowns all over the news here cuz he was at the SF airport.
          Who sags there pants still?
          I haven't done that ish since the 90's!
          Apparently he heard what it means to sag your pants in jail. And now that's where he's going. Easy access, baby.

Comment

Think about it, would a topless girl be tolerated on a plane? Hell, not even topless, how about just a bikini top? No, they would get asked to put on something more appropriate or asked to leave.

This is the same concept except bottom and it shouldn't be tolerated either.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              lol fuck you deal with it?
              No shirt, no shoes no belt, no service

Comment

LMAO @ **** you, deal with it.

Kinda a pussay ass arrest though. What the **** is the big deal if he's going to be sitting down the whole entire ****in time on the plane?

Triggerhappy report that damn airline! :weedbear:

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Apparently he heard what it means to sag your pants in jail. And now that's where he's going. Easy access, baby.

Comment

read the article, his a college football player who has been described as a leader and positive, he was also leaving a funeral of a HS buddy... he didnt have his pants to his knees...LMFAO... the arrest isnt warranted at all, especially on an airplane... i sag myself and my shirt for the most part covers my darws, i dont do it to be cool, its comfortable my butt can breath.

Dumbest **** ive heard in a while!!

Comment

Working...
                    X