No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Willing To Face Paul Williams in The Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Willing To Face Paul Williams in The Summer

Former British welterweight champion Kell Brook has announced his intention to supply Paul “The Punisher” Williams with a comeback opponent this summer as both men look to get back in the ring for the first time this year.

[Click Here To Read More]

ummm ok???

PWill said(out of his own mouth) he has no intentions of fighting at 147 again unless its Manny P. or Floyd...sooo,,Kellz can forget about it,,besides he gets blown out late, when PWill finds his rhythm...NEXXXXTTTT!!!!

Comment

Pwill will never be the same so brook will try n take pwill out and put himself on the map

Comment

paul williams is too soon for brook. he was supposed to be fighting matt jennings recently but has been called off. williams is a fight or two, too soon for brook. i think he needs a few more fights before taking on someone like williams.

Comment

This guy need a break out fight..

Comment

I think we should watch Williams next fight again and judge him based on his performance rather than say he will never be the same again.

Ive seen fighters that bounce back to be even better than they were before, and obviously others are much worse.

We have no idea how it will effect him....

Comment

lol........

p will knocks the **** out kell brook all day long

kell brook needs to fight the winner of berto vs ortiz

Comment

This should be a fun fight, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Yo paul said he ain't going back down to 147 unless it pac or may, so I don't see this fight happening unless this guy moves up

Comment

Originally posted by g4weaz View Post
                    Yo paul said he ain't going back down to 147 unless it pac or may, so I don't see this fight happening unless this guy moves up
                    I could've sworn I read that Paul Williams said after he lost to Sergio Martinez he wouldn't fight at 147 lbs again, that his fights from now on would be at 154 lbs. I remember him saying he would come down to 147 lbs to fight Manny or Floyd but I think he realizes that after the KO loss, he won't have any leverage to get those fights. I don't think P-Will will sweat down to 147 lbs for Kell Brook, it would have to be a much bigger fight than that for him to go through all that work.

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Paul Williams fight Margarito again, this time at 154 lbs. It would be a good fight on free HBO and it would tell you how much each guy has left. But we all know scumbag Bob Arum wants to make Cotto vs. Margarito II as a title fight in June or July and this way, he keeps the promotion entirely in-house and make all the cash....

Comment

Working...
                    X