Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://statigr.am/p/599406860466683940_19790799

There's where you belong!

Comment

As long as you aren't already a flo or a ptard, you already knew this. All the two sides do is argue, when BOTH fighters are doing dumb ****.

Fight each other, make 30-40m+ EACH. Its over. Both will go down as great for PUTTING ON THE FIGHT.

Comment

I thought you were going to say Angel Garcia posts on NSB under the name "IronDanHamza" and he should retain his title as poster of the year.

Comment

I know fighters speak of themselves in the 3rd person but posters? Hmmm, am Manny is fighting a better opponent in who Provo? Lol, only on Boxingscene.. Happy new year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I know fighters speak of themselves in the 3rd person but posters? Hmmm, am Manny is fighting a better opponent in who Provo? Lol, only on Boxingscene.. Happy new year.
            Prov would end Khan with a jab. Hi, I'm Ray, I speak in the 3rd person all the time.

RAY!

:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Scarcaztic View Post
              Prov would end Khan with a jab. Hi, I'm Ray, I speak in the 3rd person all the time.

RAY!

:bukkake:
              Happy new year..

Comment

Are you seriously implying Provodnikov isn't a better opponent than Khan? Look at the trajectories (big word) of their careers and where they are right now.

Even if it isn't Ruslan, it'll be Bradley or JMM. Also better opponents.

But your response misses the point. It's not about arguing who is better right now, it's that their dumb fanbases are all about point-scoring, trying to show their man is fighting the more credible opponent - when in reality, it's nip and tuck who fights the better opposition between them. Sometimes it's Floyd, sometimes it's Pac, each time there's this huge debate and b*tching. So their crying is essentially futile.

Comment

Happy new year..
                  Am happy new year.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                    Are you seriously implying Provodnikov isn't a better opponent than Khan? Look at the trajectories (big word) of their careers and where they are right now.

Even if it isn't Ruslan, it'll be Bradley or JMM. Also better opponents.

But your response misses the point. It's not about arguing who is better right now, it's that their dumb fanbases are all about point-scoring, trying to show their man is fighting the more credible opponent - when in reality, it's nip and tuck who fights the better opposition between them. Sometimes it's Floyd, sometimes it's Pac, each time there's this huge debate and b*tching. So their crying is essentially futile.
                    From their respective resume and what they have achieved so far? Then no sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                      Am happy new year.
                      When all else fails bring out the "Typo" errors and gloat... Works all the time and it's very original. You can actually make a sig out of it too lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X