Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Khan Should Win Every Round Against Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach is usually some what accurate w/ his predictions but, he's smoking crack on this one. I was never a Judah fan but, i must admit he's back, in full force and it ain't look'n good for Sanjay Gupta.

Comment

STFU Roach, no one wants to hear your mouth anymore. You went from great, humble trainer to a full of crap, arrogant dickhead. You used to be spot on with predictions but you have lost your touch. You were wrong about your last 4-5 predictions for your fighters. In fact, you're not even a top trainer anymore in my eyes...Vanes is overrated and Ouma was robber in their match, Khan is one flush punch away from being put to sleep again and would have had he not ran like a b**ch against Chino and Manny is roided up and fighting henpicked matches since 2009.

Go help Ariza shoot Manny up with more PED's and wait to see what happens with the Khan fight.

Comment

He should have won every round against Maidana too,but thats neither here nor there

I hope Khan beats Judah up and fully expect him too (like pretty much every other top fighter has)

The man is one annoying little d ick,all mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
          Zab Judah got the mayweather trademark....talk, talk, talk and talk
          Headline: Khan Should Win Every Round Against Zab Judah

According to Roach, not Judah, right? Where did that hate for Judah 'talk, talk,talk' BS come from?

Comment

judah has never faced a guy that throws as many fast combos
            as khan . i think judah will be covering up by round 3
            judah needs space to counter and khan wont give him that
            khan will prove he is much faster than judah

Comment

Working...
            X