No announcement yet.

Excellent article on tomorrow's Haye-Wlad fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw Rafael.

Good article though. I don't want to think about what this site would be like if Haye wins. Poor Wlad will never be able to recover his career, because Haye would never give him a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      What makes you so sure that Haye can connect or even get close enough to Wlad without Wlad brutally KOing Haye?
      Absolutely nothing Haye has shown at HW would suggest this. He ran from Valuev for 12 rounds. Wlad hits MUCH harder than Valuev, you can take that to the bank. Once Haye feels Wlad's JAB, he's going to do one of two things:

1)Go for broke, and try and KO Wlad (Not too likely.)
      2)Run for the hills. (Much more likely scenario.)

One way or the other, he's getting KTFO. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either British, or drunk. (Or possibly both. )

If Haye wins (somehow) I will give him all the respect in the world, and say he truly is the #1 HW in the world, with the possible exception of Vitali.

Comment

Bum snifer Gaye is going to wake up in the hospital on Sunday morning next to Booth consoling him, while Wlad will wake up to a couple of Victoria's Secret models and 5 belts lying next to him.

I really hope the Brit contigent and the Klitschko haters start giving Wlad credit after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
          Bum snifer Gaye is going to wake up in the hospital on Sunday morning next to Booth consoling him, while Wlad will wake up to a couple of Victoria's Secret models and 5 belts lying next to him.

I really hope the Brit contigent and the Klitschko haters start giving Wlad credit after this fight.
          HAHAHA.

I would not all be surprised to see Haye phone it in. I'm really starting to think he's there to collect his $12,000,000 check and that's it. I mean, we all saw the Hairrisson debacle, didn't we? I wouldn't put ANYTHING past Haye after seeing that sham.

Comment

I dont know, im getting nervous as heck. Out of all the people to lose to I hope its not to this jackass, Im going to commit suicide or go on a coke binge if Wlad loses tommorow.

Comment

SERIOUS respect for Wlad after that article.

Hats off.

Comment

Here's a video prediction of Haye-Klitschko from ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6730433

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
                  i stopped reading at from dan rafeal
                  Then you made a big mistake. You could have learnt something.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    from Dan Rafael of ESPN:
                    A very nice read. Enjoyed it. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Of course Dan Rafael hates Haye. If Haye was American I'm sure he would love him.

And for all the Klitschko fans demanding respect for Wlad after this fight, you're making it very difficult indeed. Your vile and hatred towards Haye has been 100 times worse than the pranks pulled by him, and you don't even have the excuse of hyping up a fight.

If Klitschko wins tomorrow night, I wouldn't be surprised if Haye turns into the bum you've all said he was for the past two years. After all, he's only a china chinned, blown up cruiserweight, with no chin, and no stamina, and overrated power.

Comment

Working...
                      X