Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the worst HW opponent: Shannon Briggs, Audley Harrison or Derek Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    It's a valid reason, 99% of fighters would choose a easy fight for more money than a tougher one for less.
    Its sad that you are condoning avoidance of the better competition, that is not what champions who represent the sport well do.

Wlad and Vitali can easily organize a game of patty cake between each other that would draw well, or probably drag old shot Tyson out and beat him to a pulp for a huge payday but they wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Even you aren't dumb enough to believe that Audley would beat Chisora.

Not only would Chisora KO Audley but he would do it faster than Haye did because he wouldn't **** around for one second once the fight started.

Who cares what their EBU rank was ? That's ****ing laughable to even bring up.
      I'll tell you what's more laughable. Someone (you) making a thread about the Haye-Harrison fight talking about it being a farce and how the commentators suck, without even watching the fight first.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Its sad that you are condoning avoidance of the better competition, that is not what champions who represent the sport well do.

Wlad and Vitali can easily organize a game of patty cake between each other that would draw well, or probably drag old shot Tyson out and beat him to a pulp for a huge payday but they wouldn't.

David Haye himself could come out and outright admit he is ducking the Klitschkos and Mr. Blobby would still support him.

He's not interested in the sport of boxing, only in seeing British Fighters hold onto their belts at any cost.

Comment

I'll tell you what's more laughable. Someone (you) making a thread about the Haye-Harrison fight talking about it being a farce and how the commentators suck, without even watching the fight first.

I watched the fight live you dumbass.

How much stupider can you get?

Comment

David Haye himself could come out and outright admit he is ducking the Klitschkos and Mr. Blobby would still support him.

He's not interested in the sport of boxing, only in seeing British Fighters hold onto their belts at any cost.
            Yeah right, sometimes you have got to try and put yourself in the fighters shoes and realise that this is a job to them.

Comment

I watched the fight live you dumbass.

How much stupider can you get?
              No you didn't, you said that the commentators were saying that Harrison was a great win etc, when there were actually pulling him to pieces. So you either didn't watch the fight or you're a liar, which is it?

Edit:
              I guess that explains why the Haye fans on this site are as out of touch with reality as Jim Watt is.

The HBO commentary team would have crucified Harrison for his performance and barely given Haye any credit for the win.

The Sky commentary team made it seem as if David just slew Goliath in an upset of Biblical proportions.
              Anyone that watched the Sky broadcast knows that this is BS.
              Last edited by Rick Grimes; 11-16-2010, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Anyone that watched the Sky broadcast knows that this is BS.
                I watched it live, and the Sky commentators were obviously nuthugging the Gayemaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                  I watched it live, and the Sky commentators were obviously nuthugging the Gayemaker.
                  Were they saying that Harrison was a good win?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                    Of the last three opponents of the heavyweight world titleholders in 2010, which is the worst?

Shannon Briggs
                    Audley Harrison
                    Derek Chisora

What do you think?
                    lol Harrison and it's really not close. At least Briggs took his beating and went 12 rounds. I'm not sure about Chisora. I expect him to lose but how he loses remains to be seen.

Comment

Isn't this unfair on Chisora - he's little more than a prospect and hasn't even challenged yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X