Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's going to watch "Furious 7"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And probably going to miss this one at the theater.

The first one is one of my guilty pleasure movies. Just so many great cheesy lines.

Comment

Originally posted by StAlbansBoxing View Post
      Lol, "omg I can't wait to see the rock fight Jason statham!!" What are you like ten years old
      this made me LOL. Green sent

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        Just saw it about an hour ago... 4/10
        Movie was way too long (a little over 3 hours), there was very little to do with cars, it was basically an action movie with some nice cars. They slacked on the only actual car scenes, for example, you could tell it was sped up. It was so unrealistic that I could barely watch the movie.

They did kind of a RIP Paul Walker at the end and it was actually pretty sad.
        It was a little over 2 hours. But i pretty much agree with you, they just looked for cool unrealistic stunts that people would uh and oh about

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          You are from a different era. That movie killed the series. It was truly awful.
          #2 was the worst of the series by far. The rest of them have all been fun and entertaining, even Tokyo Drift surprisingly.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-04-2015, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            It was a little over 2 hours. But i pretty much agree with you, they just looked for cool unrealistic stunts that people would uh and oh about
            Whoops, you're right let me fix that.

Comment

Worst pile of crap I've seen in a very long time...

Comment

don't get me wrong

I love me some mindless action movies...hell I was even a huge Michael Bay fan for a while (back during Bad Boys 1/2, The Rock, Armageddon...even the first Transformers)...but seeing Vin Diesel jump out of a skyscraper in a car while heading to the skyscraper next door in mid-air flight...nah. Even that's too whack for Mike D.

gonna have to pass

btw I know Bay didn't direct this, I was just using him as an example as to how I can still like mindless popcorn action flicks

Comment

I will watch it on my cheat day because it seems appropriate. I'll eat some Big Macs with french fries, drink soda and watch Furious 7. Junk food and blockbusters!

Comment

Working...
                  X