No announcement yet.

HOPSIN: Ill Mind of Hopsin 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOPSIN: Ill Mind of Hopsin 7

I am not a fan of Hopsin. I get he can rhyme and all that and that he sounds the way he does because he was influenced by greats(Eminem), but I just don't like listening to him.

Comment

And is that the salt flats in Utah? I think it is

Comment

The Ill Mind series is done, just let it go Hop.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
          The Ill Mind series is done, just let it go Hop.
          I thought this one was good until the end.....way better than Ill Mind 6 which was really just a song called OLD FRIEND on Knock Madness.

He'll never top Ill Mind 4 and 5.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            I thought this one was good until the end.....way better than Ill Mind 6 which was really just a song called OLD FRIEND on Knock Madness.

He'll never top Ill Mind 4 and 5.
            Ill Mind 6 was heartfelt, even though i dont think it was good.b but the Ill Mind name was clearly just an attention grabber. Series should've ended at five, but Hop has always had trouble (to me anyhow) making great material outside of ripping the new generation or it's artists.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
              Ill Mind 6 was heartfelt, even though i dont think it was good.b but the Ill Mind name was clearly just an attention grabber. Series should've ended at five, but Hop has always had trouble (to me anyhow) making great material outside of ripping the new generation or it's artists.
              That's what's keeping him relevant, kinda like how 50 always starts a beef so he can sell more records whenever a new album of his is about to drop. Hopsin is still pretty good, but he feasts off of dissing other artists.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
                That's what's keeping him relevant, kinda like how 50 always starts a beef so he can sell more records whenever a new album of his is about to drop. Hopsin is still pretty good, but he feasts off of dissing other artists.
                Given he had a 50 poster in one of his videos. that makes sense. 50 at least felt genuine during the Ja beef but around Massacre it seemed nonsense. Jada, Joe, Nas, and (supposedly) Cassidy? Where was the logic in half of those.

Comment

Working...
                X