Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, our government IS really planning something!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, our government IS really planning something!

What up guys?

I'm Micka Mex, this video talks about the government & ****, lol.

If you want a detail on the video here it is:

"I'm Gone" is a song off my upcoming album, The Departure. The main intention was to shed light to current events who seem to be kept in the shadow. After doing some extensive research, I came across a a film which not only looked absolutely amazing but it seem to match exactly the message I've been trying to get across. To my surprise, "Gray State", was being filmed to be released independently. After reaching out to David Crowley & Danny Mason from the Gray State crew, they allowed me & encouraged me to use their clips in a music video. I figured this music video would help spread the word about the upcoming thriller, "Gray State".

Thank you guys for watching, I'd appreciate some feedback.

& Of course, if you want to help us grow.
    Share the video.
    Mickamex.com

Once again, thank you guys.

Originally posted by Micka View Post
    What up guys?

"I'm Gone" is a song off my upcoming album, The Departure. The main intention was to shed light to current events who seem to be kept in the shadow. After doing some extensive research, I came across a a film which not only looked absolutely amazing but it seem to match exactly the message I've been trying to get across. To my surprise, "Gray State", was being filmed to be released independently. After reaching out to David Crowley & Danny Mason from the Gray State crew, they allowed me & encouraged me to use their clips in a music video. I figured this music video would help spread the word about the upcoming thriller, "Gray State".

Share the video.
    Mickamex.com

Your band sucks. Lay off the weed.

Comment

Honestly...the message is not Right-Wing-Capitalistic enough....and seems to venture into Leftie loony tune conspiracy world. Perhaps the next time... a more positive message about Small Govt, less spending, low corporate taxes and all that good stuff.

And yes...lay off the weed.

Comment

Hahaha

Awesome feedback man!
        I'm surprised you took the time to wake up for a minute, go back to sleep.

Comment

Hahaha

Awesome feedback man!
          I'm surprised you took the time to wake up for a minute, go back to sleep.
          Oh yeah, that's right, you have to believe completely ridiculous things fueled by marijuana and terrible hip hop or you are "asleep".

Go on, call me a "sheeple".

Comment

Im not a fan of hip-hop or conspiracy theories.....so its a no from me.

Conspiracy theories are soooo 2012....when the world ended.
            Im sure when the government do enslave us (wish they would just get on with it!) i will think of Mikamex and regret to taking his music video more seriously.

Comment

Song is ****.

Comment

What up guys?

Share the video.
                Mickamex.com

**** me that video sucked, why do you say the word time like that you sound like a fruit. Most **** song I ever heard

Comment

You should have posted this in the Hip Hop forum, Micka.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                    You should have posted this in the Hip Hop forum, Micka.
                    And then your journey to dejection will be com-plete.

Comment

Working...
                    X