• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTR View Post
    lol i bet that **** aint paid for. thats at least 700k after taxes
    he should give cash back with that **** then. lol

Comment

damn, you really got mayeather there. I mean he's so broke yet he's about to make over $40 million against pacquiao. What a shame

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
        That's funny because Mercedes discontinued that car. Keep it 5 more years and the price will double.
        No **** huh? noone sells an SLR on ebay. You sell this **** on Dupont Registry. SLRs are limited production cars which means u buy it u keep it, its a collectors item. thats a 500k car and who knows how much the dealer markup for this. You cannot buy this for msrp.

If youre gonna sell something like this for reduced value, u gotta be out of ur fukin mind. For how rich floyd is, i doubt hes approved for a black card.

Comment

I hope Floyd puts two bedrooms and a bathroom on that Benz, he could probably sell it for a higher price IMO.

Comment

Is it really his? He always puts a "Mayweather" emblem on his cars and removes the original ones...

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
              Is it really his? He always puts a "Mayweather" emblem on his cars and removes the original ones...
              No wonder why the car diminished its value.

Comment

Ya it's his, damn, not a bad price, lol.

Comment

black card is overrated, i see that thing in my restaurant all the time. You don't have to be that rich to get it anymore. Used to be much more exclusive.

Comment

Floyd should try putting that on Craigslist. Floyd could also post an ad on Craigslist soliciting for gay sex.

Comment

this is floyds ride now!

Comment

Working...
                      X