No announcement yet.

Packy is past prime now???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
    nope, it'll show a clip of michael koncz swallowing some packy cum and injecting some test in manny's ass

****, Ellerbe got competition

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
      Fallenloki is Jesus Soto Karass.

Starjammer is a pressure boxer/puncher. Mosley ish.

Mersey is a counter puncher boxer.
      i dont know too much about soto karass so please elaborate for a bit (which btw, i need to add him to my friends list to challenge him)

and also, i dont think JMM is chinny. he has a very very good chin, not great

he's been dropped by pac but hey, other dudes have been raped and brutally stopped while my boy juan manuel gave him hell

:: waits for pac fans to claim pac has been weight drained this ENTIRE time ::

Comment

i dont know too much about soto karass so please elaborate for a bit (which btw, i need to add him to my friends list to challenge him)

and also, i dont think JMM is chinny. he has a very very good chin, not great

he's been dropped by pac but hey, other dudes have been raped and brutally stopped while my boy juan manuel gave him hell

:: waits for pac fans to claim pac has been weight drained this ENTIRE time ::
        Poor man's Margarito.

Very poor. I feel bad comparing him to Tony.

Better yet, screw that.

Fallenloki is JLC jr.

But the kids got heart. Much like you riz. He comes to fight, blows his load to fast and can't get up more than once.

You can take him.

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
          Poor man's Margarito.

Very poor. I feel bad comparing him to Tony.

Better yet, screw that.

Fallenloki is JLC jr.

But the kids got heart. Much like you riz. He comes to fight, blows his load to fast and can't get up more than once.

You can take him.

lol ima take that foo one of these days

what's his xbox id thing?

Comment

This Packy weight drain **** is the biggest crock...

JMM just owned him thats all.

Why do *******s think Arum started keeping him away from boxers after the second JMM fight?

It was all punching bags after that.

This is why Floyd will dominate him.

Comment

lol ima take that foo one of these days

what's his xbox id thing?
              dont remember, I'll pm it to you next time i'm on live.

Comment

el matadoooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ive only played mersey once or twice and havent played starjammer

you don't "run" per se but basically i'm compelled to bring the heat to you, eating some nice counter punches and haymakers to the body in the process. nice D, good overall movement but you have your lapses every now and then which are the times i was able to capitalize with nice shots

i'm sure i can beat you but you're too consistent for me. i don't have the damn patience for these kind of wars (like we had today), i prefer to own other random dudes in under 4 rounds lol

kinda like a hybrid mayorga/judah
                I sound like JMM..which is awesome cuz' thats totally what I'm going for!!!!

LOLOLOLOL.....

Comment

The four knockdowns Pac delt to Marquez will be classic highlights 200 years from now. Nobody's even gonna remember how the fight went. Pure embarrassment for that fatass, forever!!!

Comment

Whatever man, Pac knocked Marquez down three freaking times in the first round, than got his ass outboxed after that lol. If he didn't have that first round, he lost the fight. Some will surely remember that.

Comment

Yes, please. Tell everyone how shot Manny is..
                      I need the odds to be a bit higher so I can throw in a big amount on Manny...

Comment

Working...
                      X