No announcement yet.

I went to high school with this hood gangsta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Where in my post did I say only black Americans were the only ones who had it rough?
    We are the only ones who have it rough. Hood culture is not ours but is imposed on us by the white potentates.

Whites should not complain about hood life when they force us into it by keeping us out of their neighborhoods, schools, and churches. I gaurantee you if a young black male was given the same priveleges as a white male, he would do just as well if not better.

Whites won't pay us our reperations and expect us to recover from the damage done to us by slavery without it.

Whites stole the hurricane katrina money, 80% of it went into white hands.

Mexicans are killing us off in LA but the media does not report it. Gangbangers have a policy of eliminating black gangs from the hood to make way for more latinos. Black gangs should not be targeted unfairly because of their skin color. This is racial genocide going on in LA.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan...mpton-20130126

We blacks are fighting a war on ALL fronts. We have to be tough to survive, we have to be hood *****'s.

Comment

I'd feel bad, if you weren't the one glorifying your homie "making it" by being a locked up in Pelican Bay.

My father did 10 years in Corcoran.

He is a piece of shit.

That's the difference between me and you.

Comment

I just can't stand when people judge other people without having any understanding of their situation.

You see animals, but I see men who've been turned into animals by the world around them. It's not just people in New Orleans, It's the whole world.

I know what it feels like to have nothing. I know what it feels like to starve. I know what it feels like to have no hope and no opportunities. To look at your life, past and future and see nothing but an abyss.

You can't judge a man who has nothing. What would you do in his shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
          I just can't stand when people judge other people without having any understanding of their situation.

You see animals, but I see men who've been turned into animals by the world around them. It's not just people in New Orleans, It's the whole world.

I know what it feels like to have nothing. I know what it feels like to starve. I know what it feels like to have no hope and no opportunities. To look at your life, past and future and see nothing but an abyss.

Didn't you say in that "what car do you drive thread" that your grandparents gave you an Infinit G35 for graduating high school? Could have sworn I read that before the edits.

If that's indeed the case, then I need a whole lot more "Nothing" in my life.

Comment

Didn't you say in that "what car do you drive thread" that your grandparents gave you an Infinit G35 for graduating high school? Could have sworn I read that before the edits.

Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous -

How many times have you ever been without running water? Electricity? Food? Clothing?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Last Tribe View Post
                We are the only ones who have it rough. Hood culture is not ours but is imposed on us by the white potentates.

Whites should not complain about hood life when they force us into it by keeping us out of their neighborhoods, schools, and churches. I gaurantee you if a young black male was given the same priveleges as a white male, he would do just as well if not better.

Whites won't pay us our reperations and expect us to recover from the damage done to us by slavery without it.

Whites stole the hurricane katrina money, 80% of it went into white hands.

Mexicans are killing us off in LA but the media does not report it. Gangbangers have a policy of eliminating black gangs from the hood to make way for more latinos. Black gangs should not be targeted unfairly because of their skin color. This is racial genocide going on in LA.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan...mpton-20130126

We blacks are fighting a war on ALL fronts. We have to be tough to survive, we have to be hood *****'s.
                Banned for trying to kick off a race debate when it's clearly stated in the TOS that the topic of race is to be avoided.

Grow up and stop looking to blame white people for your own personal failures.

Comment

Yeah, but it only had a quarter of a tank of gas in it, Pea. You can't possibly imagine how difficult that is on any human being.

Comment

Ross kemp in south africa:

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      Banned for trying to kick off a race debate when it's clearly stated in the TOS that the topic of race is to be avoided.

Grow up and stop looking to blame white people for your own personal failures.

Comment

Working...
                      X