Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson admits he would have cheated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldnt be surprised if he juiced. Back then it was "make me better, i wont ask questions" type of attitude. Ignorance is bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Wouldnt be surprised if he juiced. Back then it was "make me better, i wont ask questions" type of attitude. Ignorance is bliss
      I grow up in Panau , Philippines. We no no cheat over theres. Is american thing. we no cheat. we strong always. you watch pinoy box mach?

Comment

He didnt say he never did steroids only that he would have used HGH (if it was available/around)

A lot suspect him of using roids in the 90s. I forget which fight but the ones where he was looking more beefy than normal.

Atleast he has the balls and honesty to say he would have used HGH instead of all of these frauds who swear up and down they never did anything and never admit to it until they are backed into a corner. Armstrong took years and years before he finally coughed up. Mosley never did admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
          Got any proof? (Pot calling the kettle)
          Not sure why you posted the bold.

Steroid use was heavy and accepted in every sport in the 1980s. No one cared. You didn't even have to mask it or hide it. So the heavyweight champion of the world using isn't exactly a stretch, it's more a likelihood.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane00 View Post
            I grow up in Panau , Philippines. We no no cheat over theres. Is american thing. we no cheat. we strong always. you watch pinoy box mach?

What about on your wives with prostitutes, do you do that over there or is that just celebrities?

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane00 View Post
              LOl I gots to admit Larryx this alt bringing the LOL's playa.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                He didnt say he never did steroids only that he would have used HGH (if it was available/around)

A lot suspect him of using roids in the 90s. I forget which fight but the ones where he was looking more beefy than normal.

Atleast he has the balls and honesty to say he would have used HGH instead of all of these frauds who swear up and down they never did anything and never admit to it until they are backed into a corner. Armstrong took years and years before he finally coughed up. Mosley never did admit it.
                You mite be rite, but at the same time "The new Mike" strikes me as the type to admit if he did.
                That's not saying he didnt tho, ur rite

Comment

The funny thing is how FULL OF SHYT Boxingscene is, I call Manny a bum and a roid head (I get banned).
                  Got any proof?
                  Oh, the irony!

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    What about on your wives with prostitutes, do you do that over there or is that just celebrities?
                    Who is that sexy man? He lookied like Sergio Martinez..

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
                      Oh, the irony!
                      You took the words right out of my mouth! lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X