No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Holds Presser, Says He May Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
    The fact people saying JMM owes Manny anything is pathetic. JMM wasn't even supposed to be in this fight, only reason it happened is because Cotto said screw you guys I'd rather get smashed by Trout than agree to your terms. Team pac took JMM IV because no other fight could make them that kind of money. Bradley rematch should've happened...not enough money. They wanted to fight Cotto for the money.... didnt pan out... who else was there to make money? Just Juan. So don't get on a 40 year old mans case about owing them anything... he doesn't.
    Great post, answer this post pac-fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacson View Post
      Yeah it matters because that's in the history books. That's between Bradley and Pacquiao. Between Pacquiao and Marquez the books have it 2-1-1.
      Who cares that the ledger says, the history books will say that many people thought Marquez won all 4 fights, thats what the history books will say.

4-0

The history books will say that Marquez destroyed Pacquiao in the last fight

Comment

• Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
        does your vagina still hurt???

They both tested clean fool and before you start talking more **** you should look ate the pacquiao PED controversy as well.
        In Pacquiao's heyday, NSAC testing rules were sufficient until that woman-beater and certified chicken brought up a different set of testing rules. Why would Pac acquiesce to such bull****? Now 3 years later we find out the one crying "steroids" was the one injecting himself with steroids!

Just because Young Pac has been carrying his KO power through the weights but basically staying within range of fight night weight does not mean he was roiding. If old-time AMERICAN boxers like Armstrong and Robinson can do it why not a Filipino/Asian? Racism in boxing is still the same like in the golden era of boxing.

Now it's different when a great Mexican boxer like Marquez who was a career Feather & Lightweight campaigner and has never been known to be a KO artist suddenly develops one punch KO power at the ripe old age of 39 with a physique describable as "hulk-like" when most boxers have retired 5 years or earlier. And Memo on his corner injecting Olympians with EPO and other steroids available over the counter in Mexico and beating all Olympic style testing it would be really naive not to even suspect Marquez is a user.

I guess if you really want to see the Mexicutioner down everything else is fair game. Clowns here screaming "Viva Mehico!" denying anything remotely suspicious about Marquez are no less morons than their counterparts amongst Floydiots and *******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          "peeleft: Piss on what you said, you have become the main dumbass on Boxingscene, nobody outside of a total dumbass acts like you

GET THIS dumbass, IT goes down in the books as the 1st fight a draw, the next two Pac won and JMM KO's Pac in the 4th.

IF both want the 5th then JMM OWES Pac the 5th fight

Pac gave JMM those three rematches
          No he did not, you clown.

Pac had 4 attempts to prove that he could beat Marquez, and he FAILED !!

Want me to prove it ?

I can look every pac-fan in the world square in the eyes and tell him that I truly believe that Marquez won all 4 fights..... but no Pacquiao fan can say that he thinks Pac won all 4 fights

Stop crying, the better man won.

When referring to the 4th fight, history books will use the word DESTROYED !!

Comment

• "Please Don't Retire, We Want To See Our Idol Avenge His Devastating Loss."

The only folks that are hungry for a rematch are Bob Arum, Marquez's 14 year old and the lost legions of Pacquiao fans. With his win last Saturday Marquez has capped a great career and put to rest his last "demon." His win was emphatic, so I don't see the need to continue, unless he wants wants to make a buck and potentially endanger his health.

I don't think he's trying to use this as a tactic to negotiate for more money, the win did that for him. Arum and Manny need Marquez far more than he needs them. But Manny needs to consider retiring far more than Marquez does, after all he was on the receiving end of a KO so potent that it even shook the fillings in my teeth.

Either way, Marquez has been a solid champion and put on a lot of great fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              Wrong, and you don't understand so I will explain it for you so even you can understand it.

First Pac never had to give JMM that 4th fight:

JMM begged for it

JMM went to the Philipines to campaign for it

Pac clearly won the second and third and I believe he won the first.

Here is the true Point mang,,, JMM is a true GENTLEMAN and true Gentlemen will reciprocate !!!!!!

We all know Pac can correct two things :

1st his excitedness to KO JMM

2nd to stop that right hand of JMM

no mang, they need to do that 5th fight in Mexico at the big AZTEC STADIUM
              twosweethooks, you are an epic ******.

Your ideal vocation would be best described as " boat anchor ".

Kid, let me break it down for you in language that you understand.

Pacquiao HAD to rematch Marquez after the 1st 2nd and 3rd fights, because even some of his fans were telling Manny that HE LOST !!

What dont you understand about LOST THE FIGHT, genius ?

In the first 3 fights, the official result was highly controversial.

Well the only thing controversial about the result of the last fight was which side of Pac to stick the fork in..... because PAC GOT DESTROYED !!

Give it up, and try to rock yourself off to sleep.

Hey, do you remember saying this just before the fight.....

" Manny will knock out Marquez.....
              ..... I SEE SOMETHING
              "

Dont quit your day job, unless you see an advert for a well-paid boat anchor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                The fact people saying JMM owes Manny anything is pathetic. JMM wasn't even supposed to be in this fight, only reason it happened is because Cotto said screw you guys I'd rather get smashed by Trout than agree to your terms. Team pac took JMM IV because no other fight could make them that kind of money. Bradley rematch should've happened...not enough money. They wanted to fight Cotto for the money.... didnt pan out... who else was there to make money? Just Juan. So don't get on a 40 year old mans case about owing them anything... he doesn't.
                Still waiting for a reply to this post pac-fans ?

Answer this post, and then try to say that Marquez owes Pacquiao anything.

They didnt " give " Marquez anything, he earned it.

Comment

• These fools will never understand if anything you can only give PAC the 1st fight sine the 3 knock downs. PAC loyalist know deep down there pac is no god

Comment

• [QUOTE=stretchedout;12818355]
                    Originally posted by SOL27 View Post

No Bradley lost.

Pacquiao's score is.....

Bradley 1-0

Marquez 0-4

Pacquiao can actually beat Bradley.
                    I think something messed up in your "quote" because I originally wrote that.

Anyways, that's what I'm saying. Bradley lost, but was gifted a decision. Despite what the history books say. Pacquiao can actually beat Bradley. And Marquez can actually best Pacquiao.

This 5th fight talk is nonsense.

Comment

• Good luck Juan.

Comment

Working...
                      X