• Show
Clear All

This will be an interesting scrap!

Comment

Taylor is 2 steps away from brain dead man

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        ... and that's so sad, he took on everybody in his prime. i hope he doesn't suffer any side effects from those scraps. taylor was a stud.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Soliman has zero power

Comment

OP. Not only is Taylor a Haymon fighter there's suggestions that Haymon pushed pretty hard for this fight (I'm not feeling particularly like digging up sources but can if needed).

Soliman is actually a tricky f#cker, but he doesn't knock guys out. There will be plenty of room for a PTS robbery and I worry this might happen, though as always, I hope we get a clear winner and a fair decision.

Maybe I'm a cynical ol' bastard (well, there's no maybe about either the cynical or the bastard bit) but it looks likely that the IBF title is probably heading to the US one way or another - more specifically to the Haymon stable.

In short TS - yeah, there may be some reason to take up your +225. Though don't go complaining to me if it goes to s#it.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              OP. Not only is Taylor a Haymon fighter there's suggestions that Haymon pushed pretty hard for this fight (I'm not feeling particularly like digging up sources but can if needed).

Soliman is actually a tricky f#cker, but he doesn't knock guys out. There will be plenty of room for a PTS robbery and I worry this might happen, though as always, I hope we get a clear winner and a fair decision.

Maybe I'm a cynical ol' bastard (well, there's no maybe about either the cynical or the bastard bit) but it looks likely that the IBF title is probably heading to the US one way or another - more specifically to the Haymon stable.

In short TS - yeah, there may be some reason to take up your +225. Though don't go complaining to me if it goes to s#it.
              Thx for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
                Thx for the info!
                yup. Only bet if you got the money to lose, you just never know. I made a couple hundred on Bey-Vasquez because it was almost as clear as day a robbery was going to take place.

I think Soliman is going to beat Taylor but their is a huge chance they are going to try and rob Soliman on the cards.

Although, I thought the fight was in Germany? I wonder if Haymon can get in there pockets

Comment

Originally posted by ElCuchillo View Post
                  yup. Only bet if you got the money to lose, you just never know. I made a couple hundred on Bey-Vasquez because it was almost as clear as day a robbery was going to take place.

I think Soliman is going to beat Taylor but their is a huge chance they are going to try and rob Soliman on the cards.

Although, I thought the fight was in Germany? I wonder if Haymon can get in there pockets
                  The fight is in Missisipi

Comment

I'm thinking of taking this bet, myself.

I think that Taylor has the skills to deal with Solimon.

Solimon beat a high-level robot in Sturm. It's not that surprising that he would do so, with his unorthodox style.

The question to me is what version of Taylor will show up.

He may be completely shot. Or maybe he has a little bit left.

I have to think Taylor will have a plan for dealing with Solimon. I guess the question is whether he can execute it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X