No announcement yet.

WildStar Launch: Who's with me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Game is thriving thus far, love the pvp, love the housing, the community, we are going to the top!
    I've heard the PvP is a massive button-bashing, cluster**** right now and the PvE is ridiculously tough. Loads of people are leaving the game, leaving servers empty as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      I've heard the PvP is a massive button-bashing, cluster**** right now and the PvE is ridiculously tough. Loads of people are leaving the game, leaving servers empty as well.
      myths! PvP is already balancing out and the gear disparity is getting addressed in the next patch. The highest PvE is though but it's supposed to be lol. My server is fine, I dunno about anyone elses. The game is awesome.

Comment

myths! PvP is already balancing out and the gear disparity is getting addressed in the next patch. The highest PvE is though but it's supposed to be lol. My server is fine, I dunno about anyone elses. The game is awesome.
        Cool. Sounds good man, as I stated before I played it in the BETA and it had a lot of things which I enjoyed but the leveling seemed so tedious and on top of that the attunement and the grind that comes after max level is also hell from what I've read.

I like the fact that they're making raiding more difficult in this game, but tbh if they make it overly difficult it's only going to appeal to the hardcore players which is a small amount. The difficulty thing wouldn't have been a problem like 5-6 years ago but post-Ulduar raiding was just made easier, especially in Cata. LFR, flex, normal, hardcore, wayyy too much in my opinion. Loved it during Wrath when it consisted of well-made raids and 25 mans were the norm.

Are you a clicker or do you have everything binded? I honestly need to buy a different mouse and sort that out if I'm going to play another MMO because I clicked far too much when I used to play MMOs, I could get away with it in PvE (cleared content and used to do HCs) but in PvP it was painful if I played against anyone who couldn't be bursted down and was a legit decent player.

I'm playing CS:GO at the moment strictly but it's honestly only due to me having a lot of time before I start my new job next week AND because I can't find anything else that interests me. Wildstar is a legit #2 in the MMO world imo. Neverwinter just seemed incomplete in so many ways, although I did like the cities, I detest the cities in Wildstar personally. Guild Wars 2 graphically was beautiful, it was literally one out of two reasons why I played it to almost max level, the other being how simple it was to play but the lack of anything to do PvE raiding wise at max level put me off. Rift was like WoW-lite, I thought there no point playing Rift when I could just have a better experience playing WoW. TerA had some good bits but it never really attracted me like I thought it would.

Comment

They've made attunement a bit easier, and more changes are coming in the next drop. I'm not a clicker, I have a naga mouse and a game pad.

The game is beautiful if you have the GPU for it, and nvidia came out with an optimization update for WildStar about a week ago.

Comment

They've made attunement a bit easier, and more changes are coming in the next drop. I'm not a clicker, I have a naga mouse and a game pad.

The game is beautiful if you have the GPU for it, and nvidia came out with an optimization update for WildStar about a week ago.
            Hmm, it ran pretty bad on my PC unless I had everything on low. I have an i5 3570k, 8gb ram, 560ti nvidia gpu too, should've ran far better. I'm probably going to get a better gpu down the line too.

Comment

Yea that might be the issue, I run on High and I don't have much better but I have more RAM, fps shouldn't drop below 40s

Comment

Working...
              X