Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New vid zoom in frame by frame shows nothing in Ariz's hands.. we could stop now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New vid zoom in frame by frame shows nothing in Ariz's hands.. we could stop now

Thank you!

Comment

He said it was gauze in the napkin. You can see him fold the gauze a little.

Comment

everyone is just reaching

Comment

flomos: but but but......

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            He said it was gauze in the napkin. You can see him fold the gauze a little.

PED gauze

da****outtahere already

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              everyone is just reaching
              **** did look a little suspect lol espicially with the brandon rios situation happening week before

Comment

lol, i cant believe anyone would think ariza would be stupid enough to do something illegal given the rios thing and with all the cameras watching

Comment

Seriously. Thanks for the video. I'm tired of people always looking for a way to discredit someones win.

This is what Mayweather has started. No joke. Everyone is guilty until proven innocent. His fans have created that at least. I don't blame Mayweather, because how can you blame someone who wants more testing. I just don't, but his fans find everyone guilty without proof.

Comment

If you guys look closely........he clearly has something on the bottom napkin.
                    He uses the top napkin to cover it up.

Pause at the 27 sec mark.... you can see how the napkin is raised right between Ariza two fingers.

If it's legal.......why did Ariza have to hide it?
                    It's gotta be smelling salts. Maidana didn't take a pill

Comment

Working...
                    X