No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stahaley Belevies Nonito Donaire is a Complete Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stahaley Belevies Nonito Donaire is a Complete Fighter

American Rick Stahaley, who trained Manny Pacquiao when he won his first world title, the WBC flyweight crown, with a spectacular 8th round knockout of Thailand’s Chatchai Sasakul on December 3, 1998 - believes WBC Diamond Belt and WBO champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire is a complete fighter.

Stahaley told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that Donaire has “got the whole package” and he is “moving up” in terms of his performance in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    American Rick Stahaley, who trained Manny Pacquiao when he won his first world title, the WBC flyweight crown, with a spectacular 8th round knockout of Thailand’s Chatchai Sasakul on December 3, 1998 - believes WBC Diamond Belt and WBO champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire is a complete fighter.

Stahaley told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that Donaire has “got the whole package” and he is “moving up” in terms of his performance in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Donaire is just about the complete package. His freakish power intimidates his opponents. He went from a superb counter puncher to a superb finisher. Now I want to see someone in his chest for 12, and how he deals with a superb boxer. Bring on Donaire Gamboa!

Comment

Within 6 rounds? I'd say within 2. There is no way I think Arce will hear the final bell.

Comment

Working...
      X