Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I ended up ringside for Mayweather-Cotto...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I can imagine if you lived there the buzz goes away.

There's nothing better to me than Filet Mignon... but if I ate it every day for 5 years... I'd be like... again?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Yeah I can imagine if you lived there the buzz goes away.

There's nothing better to me than Filet Mignon... but if I ate it every day for 5 years... I'd be like... again?
      True, I'd never live there if I was a millionaire for that simple fact...

Going for the fight was another thing, greatest night off my life....

I can't wait to go back, I'm happy I got to see a great fight, I had saved all that money for a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight though

Comment

• Talking to a guy last week who was just back from Vegas .He's been a few times told me it's quality .He went to the Lewis Rahman fight .

Comment

• Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
          Sounds quality man .I was thinking about going to a fight in America last yr but it never happened and I ended up in NZ .I was seriously considering going to Burns Broner ( pug was going as well ) . I've got nearly £2 grand in the bank to go away somewhere this year but i'm hoping to get up to £3000 then i'm off somewhere .Seriously considering NZ again .Got a new job .I'm off on holiday now but just staying at home saving money with a couple of beers .
          I blew that 2 grand in under a fortnight in Holland .Quit my job with a chance of a better job in Holland , nae luck .It was quality though anyway .Still got the chance of plenty new jobs anyway ,

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Three rows from courtside at the Lakers-Nuggets game...

Lol I don't get the point of taking pictures with models/card girls etc.... it's like you're trying to suggest that something actually happened

Not talking about you, just in general

Comment

• PB, you can sent it too me too, im harmless and someone you can trust

Comment

• woah!

Amazing how people can be so overwhelmed by meeting succesful boxers.

And then go on a forum and drag attention and does not want to confirm that he actually met them til he got enough of attention.

Why?

Simple, they have low confidence so in order to "boost" their confidence they relate to famous people, and to really boost their confidence they have to meet their object of admiration, so they can brag that they have met Him/Her.
                That way they build their self-esteem and think that other people will value them more because some famous person "knows" them.
                And no i aint hatin' and do you own thing and make thoose people come to you, insteed of run up to em and ask them with a blink for an autograph.:gay:

Well I hope'd you had a blast son!

Comment

• ah yes.... page 10...

Comment

• Not bad mate, not bad.

But I was there when Aguero scored in injury time. We'll call it even.

Comment

Working...
                    X