Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Cotto fans call Marg a cheat but back their hero Cheato Trinidad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Cotto fans call Marg a cheat but back their hero Cheato Trinidad?

Why the double standard Cotto fans?

If Margarito is a cheat then so is Trinidad.

here we go.......

Comment

i actually agree. i dont like marg. but i heard tito got caught too and people used to always say he hits unusually hard for his size, if u cheat in this sport its **** u! for me, regardless who.

Comment

Because having a weird wrapping for your hand that just wasn't approved by NYBC is NOT the same as having plaster inserts. God...I'm a Margarito fan and this is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          Because having a weird wrapping for your hand that just wasn't approved by NYBC is NOT the same as having plaster inserts. God...I'm a Margarito fan and this is stupid.

Well, Bernard Hopkins said that Tito was soaking his wraps in water. Now why would you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            This post says it all.

Comment

ok nazim richardson said titos wrap was not allowed in nyc but in other places it was margarito got caught tryna load his gloves 2 completely different things

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Well, Bernard Hopkins said that Tito was soaking his wraps in water. Now why would you do that?
                That's weird, I don't know. Maybe cool his hands off or something, but that wouldn't do anything that sweat wouldn't by the end of the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  naz said that what tito did wasn't allowed in NY and even did an interview explaining the difference between what margo did and what tito did

yeah, even the guy that caught both guys said that there was a big difference between what trinidad and what margo did

Comment

Originally posted by Boss2k10 View Post
                    Why the double standard Cotto fans?

If Margarito is a cheat then so is Trinidad.
                    They need to come up with a standard test. If u cant pass it u cant post. I say u get a big F for fuccin Fa99ot

Comment

Working...
                    X