Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward is a dirty fighting sneaky opportunist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sad thing about Ward's career is he never got a chance to expose Calzaghe. I wouldn't be surprised if Calzaghe timed his retirement just to avoid Ward when he was about to get the big fights. Ward would have humiliated Calzaghe so easily, I would have laughed so hard.

Comment

• Andre Ward needs his home referee so he can hit while holding, and deliberately headbutt.

So he won't fight a world-class opponent outside Oakland.

He calls himself the "Son of God"...

Yet he can't win without cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
        The sad thing about Ward's career is he never got a chance to expose Calzaghe. I wouldn't be surprised if Calzaghe timed his retirement just to avoid Ward when he was about to get the big fights. Ward would have humiliated Calzaghe so easily, I would have laughed so hard.
        LOL, Calzaghe ducked Ward? Ward is such a dirty fighter, and Calzaghe would beat him without cheating. Anybody who boxes knows it's cheap. Jab, and bend your head down and smother the opponent.

Comment

• Either make headbutts legal , or disqualify every fighter who leads with his head and "unintentionally" headbutts other fighter en route to ugly TDs , TKOs or just decisions which benefit from the victim's resorting to survival mode just so he won't get stopped due to the damages of the "unintentional" headbutts.
          Holyfield , Hopkins , Holt , Honeyghan , Ward , Khan (against Barrerra) .
          No one deserves to win or even to not lose due to his "unintentional" butting .
          Same for hitting downed opponents , elbows , rabbit punching , hitting after the bell .

Comment

• If you can't prove that there is more money to be made out of Oakland then the fight should be there but from what I have seen all of Wards fights are producing big time $ for both fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              If you can't prove that there is more money to be made out of Oakland then the fight should be there but from what I have seen all of Wards fights are producing big time $ for both fighters
              The gate would have greater in Denmark had Ward fought Mikkel Kessler there no doubt.

Comment

• i dont like him or rate him. his recent comments about how he deserves to fight at home really made me laugh. he hasnt done ****. oh, and he looks like a right mong.

Comment

Working...
                X