Any Pinoys rooting for Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinoys for Hatton Unite!

Comment

i'm rooting for hatton just so i no longer have to hear the ignorant banter among my uncles and cousins when they ramble on about boxing as if they know what they're ****ing talkin' about.

i remember during the oscar fight after juanma flattened that dude in 1 round they were all discussing how he'd do against pacquiao...i'm thinking, morons they aren't even in the same weight class.

if it weren't for the grub and the possibility of running into some fineass friend of the family, i'd never go.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistadobalina View Post
        i'm rooting for hatton just so i no longer have to hear the ignorant banter among my uncles and cousins when they ramble on about boxing as if they know what they're ****ing talkin' about.

i remember during the oscar fight after juanma flattened that dude in 1 round they were all discussing how he'd do against pacquiao...i'm thinking, morons they aren't even in the same weight class.

if it weren't for the grub and the possibility of running into some fineass friend of the family, i'd never go.
        lol, i know what you mean. i have alot of family members that are saying it will be a repeat of pac/david diaz. well, what do you expect, they just care about pacquiao winning. haha

as for the OT, i'm pinoy, and a huge fan of both pacquiao and hatton. but i'm rooting for pacquiao.

Comment

I am...Mostly because ive got money on Ricky

Comment

I'm a pinoy rooting for Hatton..........

Comment

Originally posted by iron lung View Post
              kidding I'm not pinoy, I hope manny gets destroyed.

So instead of wanting Hatton to win, you want Manny to get destroyed. Why don't you come over here, let me pound your face with a hammer until its unrecognizable.

Comment

I am rooting for Hatton to lose.

Comment

i'm a hatton rooting for pinoy

Comment

I don't see it myself. Maybe if Pacman was a nasty guy but he is a good guy and all Phillipinos love him. Hatton is a nice guy too, I am English and I want him to win. I have seen most of his fights - because he is English - you even get the early ones over here, so that's probably why. I like Pacquiao a lot, but being English it is natural to root for my countryman. I'm not going to cry if Hatton loses though! Whatever happens I want it to be a great fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X