Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Manny Pacaquiao finished?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imo he's on the slide but I'd still back him to beat any fighter at or around his weight save for u know who so no he's not finished but is on the slide

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
      imo he's on the slide but I'd still back him to beat any fighter at or around his weight save for u know who so no he's not finished but is on the slide
      how can you say that when a 38 year old lightweight just gave him the buisness?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
        how can you say that when a 38 year old lightweight just gave him the buisness?
        Maybe because that lightweight is an ATG and Pac's kryptonite, and Pac just handled who I think is the best fighter besides Mayweather at welterweight or junior welterweight. If he can handle Bradley, well other than Floyd no one is going to provide much more of a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
          Once the accusations came out, he was still a beast but that one punch KO power dimished and his stamina isn't the same. Granted he went up in weight still does damage and still has fast hands, BUT, not to the extent he once had when the accusations came out. Oh, and since the accusations he now fights in Texas.
          pac has never really been a one punch ko fighter (hatton fight being one of the only exceptions)...he usually gets guys out from an accumulation of punches (barrera, de la hoya, cotto, diaz, etc.). also didn't pac fight bradley, marquez III and mosley in las vegas? so i don't know what you're going on about him only fighting in texas now...the only fighter that's been fighting in texas recently and has been missing tests is chavez jr. so i think you might have things mixed up.
          Last edited by Bermuda; 08-13-2012, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Maybe because that lightweight is an ATG and Pac's kryptonite, and Pac just handled who I think is the best fighter besides Mayweather at welterweight or junior welterweight. If he can handle Bradley, well other than Floyd no one is going to provide much more of a challenge.
            I don't know, man--that lightweight had been noticeably slipping in his previous fights. He ate a ton of punches against Diaz and Casamayor and got put on his ass by Michael Katsidis. You'll see how much Marquez has lost in his next fight--he's slipped bad.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              No way I can say he's finished when he just beat the crap out of the best opponent he's fought since Cotto.

He's still a damn good fighter and a hard fight for anyone.
              No while I do believe that Pacman beat Bradley, he absolutely did not beat the crap out of him.

Comment

Working...
              X