Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuntin View Post
    you loser

You will forever be a ***** to the Spaniards
    umm...ooooook....great comeback buddy!!! Your wit and sense of history is grandiose and beyond dispute…therefore I shall retire from this conversation…

oh yeah…. YOUR MOTHER!!!!

HAHAHHA

maaan it's just too ez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

Can someone please tell me what the phuck is the point of having a stare down if your gonna look all happy an ****??? a stare down is supposed to be tough, mean...not this ****...

you might as well be kissing each other...

Where have the good staredowns gone???

Got any pics of good/bad/gay staredowns???
      no wonder roy is so excited... look at that slickster across from him.

sweet hair joe! i had the pleasure of seeing it in person at the nyc press conference. i think his plan is to reflect light off the grease on his hair into jones eyes so that he can't see. you know what they say, "its the slap you don't see coming that knocks you... errr, I mean leaves a little stingie on your cheekie."

don't worry pisan... if you lose joseph, you could always just 'shoot him in his fawkin knee cap.' ey, fuhget about it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        a reporter asked him about it and juan turned red...then he giggled

i dunno bro...i dont think anyone would wanna piss JMM off...gay or not
        Emille Griffith was a bad son of a ***** too, and he was gay.

Benny Paret made the fatal mistake of calling him on it before their fight.

Comment

"don't worry pisan... if you lose joseph, you could always just 'shoot him in his fawkin knee cap.' ey, fuhget about it...."

Comment

The "staredown kiss" is rampant in MMA, check out this hilarious video....

I sure hope it was worth it for that poor queer.

Comment

umm...ooooook....great comeback buddy!!! Your wit and sense of history is grandiose and beyond dispute…therefore I shall retire from this conversation…

oh yeah…. YOUR MOTHER!!!!

HAHAHHA

maaan it's just too ez!!!
              Oh No!! Not the mis use of the mother word Ric?
              Did u really feel the need to take it there!!

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                The "staredown kiss" is rampant in MMA, check out this hilarious video....

I sure hope it was worth it for that poor queer.
                Yeah that's the one I saw...that **** is gay as phuck but I was LMAO about the KO....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  Oh No!! Not the mis use of the mother word Ric?
                  Did u really feel the need to take it there!!

hehe

hey man im hard core!!! LOL

Comment

Can someone please tell me what the phuck is the point of having a stare down if your gonna look all happy an ****??? a stare down is supposed to be tough, mean...not this ****...

you might as well be kissing each other...

Where have the good staredowns gone???

Got any pics of good/bad/gay staredowns???
                    Maybe you could tell me what the **** is the point of having a staredown at all? This is a SPORT, not a scripted WWF Grudgematch, we don't need "Drama"...that **** is for women, f a g g o t s, and beta types.

The weigh in and presser is all we need to see unless there's some sort of relevant information to add. I far prefer to see Zaggs and Jones amicable and sportsmanlike, than to see them act like petulant spoiled children, trying to stare each other down. Both of these guys are going to do their best to win despite not hating each other. They're champions, it's what they do, and why we watch them fight.

That staredown bull**** makes me ****ing yak. I can't believe people are stupid enough to buy into that ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                    X