No announcement yet.

Gerald"The G-Man" McClellan Vs Gennady "GGG" Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    They both have good chins, but we've seen McClellan in with real hard punchers like Jackson, Mugabi and Benn, while we have not seen GGG in with the same caliber punchers. Benn and Jackson are completely different from Lemiuex and Stevens. They actually threw jabs.

With that said I would have to go with GGG by TKO. It's not a given that because Benn KO'ed GM that GGG does it too, and GM KO'ing Jackson twice means nothing significant, given that every single one of Jackson's 6 losses was by stoppage, which shows he can punch hard but couldn't really take a hard punch.

The way I see it is if you are facing GGG and you've been stopped before, chances are you will get KO'ed. Which is probably the same fate Jacobs will experience. If someone figured out how to KO you , GGG will too. Which is why fights like GGG vs all the MW's he fought were uninteresting aside from Murray, because all those guys been stopped already.
    GGG had his hands full with a shot to hell 154lb Kassim Ouma.

Adama was catching him with lead rights.

Wade's slow ass landed a 4 punch combo on him.

That ain't beating the real G.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      if nigel benn could knock mclellan out im pretty sure golovkin could. GGG by KO
      did you see the fight?

Benn got away with a lot of head butts and rabbit punches

GGG doesnt apply the same kind of pressure as Benn. Also Benn had better head movement than GGG

I take G MAN by 8th round ko.....He would work behind a jab and knock him out mid late rounds

Comment

One G versus 3 Gs? I gun goh with 3 Geez brah.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          One G versus 3 Gs? I gun goh with 3 Geez brah.
          You didn't have to tell us Amigo...we already knew.

Comment

Golovkin, would win in similar fashion to Nigel Benn in a brutal fight! as the rounds progress slowly but surely, McClellan will be drawn into deep waters! Golovkin cannot afford to stand off against McClellan because McClellans superior straight punching ability will basically take him apart.......

That is why i believe Golovkin will have no choice but, to keep walking forward and pressuring in a restless fashion! until McClellan's energy bar is depleted, Golovkin would win in this kind of fight but he would also be taking heavy punishment.

It would be a exciting and brutal fight, maybe even changing each fighters careers forever!

Comment

Working...
            X