Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ward at physical disadvantage against Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ward at physical disadvantage against Kovalev?

Height: Both are 6'0
    Reach: Kovalev has one inch larger arms.
    Weight: Kovalev is usually 185-189 fight night. Ward was 186 last fight with no clothes.

Is it safe to say it's an even match?

Yes, it's an even match. Both of these guys are THAT good

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Height: Both are 6'0
      Reach: Kovalev has one inch larger arms.
      Weight: Kovalev is usually 185-189 fight night. Ward was 186 last fight with no clothes.

Is it safe to say it's an even match?
      Even match height weight yet he wants to fight the little 5 foot 9 160 pound Glovokin

Comment

Kovalev might have an inch at most in height of Ward. Kovalev is kind of thin in appearance compared to Ward so it might make him look even taller when they aren't next to each other. Other than that they are pretty equal in size which is why I like this match-up. Neither one really has a size advantage over the other when you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Even match height weight yet he wants to fight the little 5 foot 9 160 pound Glovokin
          But he's not. He's fighting Kovalev.

You'll cry about anything, though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

But he could STFU, stop saying Lil g and "they preassure me to move up". Correct? Otherwise yes, it sounds like he's butthurt because he couldn't make GGG fight at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

Lol notice how he shrunk Golovkin from 5'10" 1/2 to 5'9" just for his agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                But he could STFU, stop saying Lil g and "they preassure me to move up". Correct? Otherwise yes, it sounds like he's butthurt because he couldn't make GGG fight at 168.
                No one can make GGG fight anywhere apparently.

Let's all stfu about GGG in this thread and talk about the best fight of the year, the fight that determines P4P supremacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tails View Post
                  Kovalev might have an inch at most in height of Ward. Kovalev is kind of thin in appearance compared to Ward so it might make him look even taller when they aren't next to each other. Other than that they are pretty equal in size which is why I like this match-up. Neither one really has a size advantage over the other when you think about it.
                  Actually google listes Ward as almost one inch taller than Kovalev. And boxrec lists both at 6'0. I don't think Kovalev is taller.

Sullivan Barrera is listed as 6'2 in some sites (I guess he's 6'1) and you can see him pretty much the same height as Ward http://ucnlive.com/wp-content/upload...ganphotos6.jpg

Comment

Me: "You think Andre Ward is a fan of Seinfeld?"

Boxingscene: "All I know is GGG has watched every episode"

Comment

Working...
                    X