Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: "If I Don't Get The Khan Fight This Year I'm Retiring!" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook: "If I Don't Get The Khan Fight This Year I'm Retiring!" (VIDEO)

Brook goes into some detail here how he was hurt by Khan "looking down his nose at him", mentions the Khan fight throughout the interview, saying towards the end that if he doesn't the big fight this year he's retiring.

Talking nonchalantly about retiring, is Brook really after one big payday before he calls it quits and is this why he's been biding his time fighting very low level opponents as a so-called "champ"?

This guy is a disgrace no ambition no heart

Comment

You have totally got the title wrong. He said if he doesn't get a big fight in the summer. That means a Bradley a Garcia a Thurman. Not just the Khan fight you ****ing spastic. He wants a big fight.

Comment

They're both ridiculous. Fight somebody already.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
          You have totally got the title wrong. He said if he doesn't get a big fight in the summer. That means a Bradley a Garcia a Thurman. Not just the Khan fight you ****ing spastic. He wants a big fight.
          He talks about Khan for 99% of the interview, leading all the way up to that retirement comment and now you want to pretend as if he's not talking about Khan just for that one sentence because it makes you feel better?

Phuck off you manky twat.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            He talks about Khan for 99% of the interview, leading all the way up to that retirement comment and now you want to pretend as if he's not talking about Khan just for that one sentence because it makes you feel better?

Are you that ******ed that you can't figure out that he means he wants a big fight in the summer, no matter who it is as long as it's a big name. Or he'll retire?

I hope Khan fights Garcia next if he ducks Kell. I can't wait just to see him get knocked out then he can retire and we can all celebrate it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

Obviously you're trolling.

Comment

You should also embed the video of Kelly's press conference, all he and Hearn did was talk about Khan LMFAO, he is to Khan what Khan is to Floyd lol. Both complete spastics who need to fight good comp but one of them has had a good career at least meanwhile the other is 10+ years a pro with ONE meaningful fight which could have gone either way so...

Also surprised no one mentioned how Kell damn near cried and felt sorry for himself, I grabbed some tissues and threw them at the screen for the for chap.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                  So Kell Brook retiring 2016, when you changing your avatar to an active fighter mate?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    So Kell Brook retiring 2016, when you changing your avatar to an active fighter mate?
                    Maybe when you are.

Comment

Working...
                    X