No announcement yet.

Chris Algieri pays off students loans from his fight purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    Well tell him then. He has a masters in nutrition...and he said he's in pre med @1:00 in the video. You're trying to make yourself look intelligent...right?
    No. For what? I did not hear his interview in full. Or if that's what he wants to say. But if you finished a four year (BS) related course (so called pre-med courses), you go to med proper. But if his BS and masters in nutrition are not considered a pre-med course, the he has to take one. Trying to look intelligent? no need.

Comment

If you're fulfilling the pre-requisites to enter medical school it doesn't matter if you have a BS or MS, you are still pre-med until you enroll in an MD program. You could have a 3 doctorates and still be pre-med/pre-pharm.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow-boxer View Post
        No. For what? I did not hear his interview in full. Or if that's what he wants to say. But if you finished a four year (BS) related course (so called pre-med courses), you go to med proper. But if his BS and masters in nutrition are not considered a pre-med course, the he has to take one. Trying to look intelligent? no need.
        English please do you speak it?

Comment

respect!! instead of blowing that money away on strippers, fancy cars, etc. he's actually using it to pay off his debt. cant hate on a person with this kind of thinking. he still aint phucking with manny though LOL.

Comment

I'm glad he got a payday because he obviously worked hard for it.

But if he wants that Prizefighter level money, he has to fight like one.

Comment

Pre-Med is considered anything up until applying to and getting accepted into Med School.

I wonder if hes taken his MCATs yet...thatd be impressive considering his boxing career. That test aint easy.

Comment

Working...
              X