Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd, what is there to really to be concerned about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no concern. nobody is good enough to beat mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      there is no concern. nobody is good enough to beat mayweather.
      warrios is that you? always trolling without facts just opinions. i found you fool! lol

Comment

This is why he is known as a cherry picker who don't take risks. Its also why many people find it hard to accept Floyd is the best.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 11-30-2013, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Solid thread

I just wish we could get to the bottom of why or what Floyd is scared of exactly. Is it a physical trait of Pacquiao? What could it be?
          I think so. Pretty boy starts shaking his knees when looking at Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Let it go. He doesn't read this forum. Only an idiot puts all the blame on Floyd
            Only an idiot puts all the blame on Arum/Pac too, wouldn't you agree?

Comment

Pac circa 2014 isn't a concern at all for Floyd
              which is why it will probably happen after Floyd beats Khan
              Floyd doesn't have to face Pac at this point, it's meaningless
              but the risk/reward ratio is way more to Floyd's liking at this point
              won't be surprised if it happens now

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Let it go. He doesn't read this forum. Only an idiot puts all the blame on Floyd
                According to Leonard Ellerbe, they DO read boxing scene.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  It would have changed a lot if the fight was at 154. Canelo would be fighting at his best weight where he wouldn't be drained and is hydrated. Canelo is still consider undefeated because of the catchweight.
                  Your out of your mind ! canelo could of weighed 200 pounds and would of still lost. I dunno what fight you were watching but canelo got schooled he was given a boxing lesson. you don't know **** about boxing !

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Solid thread

I just wish we could get to the bottom of why or what Floyd is scared of exactly. Is it a physical trait of Pacquiao? What could it be?
                    hes scared of getting a boner in the ring. Thats how these down low bros are.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                      I'm sorry but If you're sit there and say a Prime Margarito would have been an easy fight for Floyd, then you don't know **** about boxing.

A prime confident, undefeated Cotto hit this guy with everything he had. Everything. Floyd wouldn't have slowed Margarito down for a second. He would literally break his hands before he hurt him. Literally.

What are Floyd's options except to run all night? The bottom line is, there is nothing Floyd could have done to keep Margarito from fighting his fight, and Floyd can't beat Margarito fighting his fight.
                      SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY BEAT THE BRAKES OFF OF MARGARITO AND KO'D HIS ASS. Margarito was a cheater, why do you guys bring this individual up anymore, everything he did in the ring is SUSPECT.

Comment

Working...
                      X