No announcement yet.

Broner: "I'm like doo-doo you can't scrape off your shoe."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Good comparison by Broner, he truly is like doo-doo.
    pay up Maniac,waiting on my 2 trillion

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      What Mak said.
      And I love Larry Merchant to bits, but senility is really kicking in hard, isn't it?
      He was very good in the 24/7 episode last night. The pace of live fights is getting to be a bit much for him though.

Comment

Im going to take it a bit further and say he's a self hating african american, like Dave Chappelle.

Its not coincidence he compared himself to doo-doo which has the same color as him.

Comment

His fight game is on point.

However, it's never a good idea to compare yourself to dog ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            He was very good in the 24/7 episode last night. The pace of live fights is getting to be a bit much for him though.
            I've never seen him as bad as that before, the ****'s about 98 ain't he?

I do love Larry, but hearing him asking what the pink gloves were for was embarrassing. Maybe it was to impart the information to the viewers, but... didn't he think to find out first?

You can imagine as he gets more senile he's going to be sat there going "so why are these two guys in front of us punching each other in the face?"

I didn't miss Keller**** though.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Good comparison by Broner, he truly is like doo-doo.
              Then I guess DeMarco was the shoe.

Comment

I do love Larry, but hearing him asking what the pink gloves were for was embarrassing. Maybe it was to impart the information to the viewers, but... didn't he think to find out first?

You can imagine as he gets more senile he's going to be sat there going "so why are these two guys in front of us punching each other in the face?"

the embarassing part was he that he was just about to make some racially tinged remark and Lampley and RJJ had to shut him up. I mean all he saw was broner in pink and immediately he was going with the negativity.

Larry's act of overly criticizing african american fighters that talk alot is getting old.

Comment

I don't know who da **** told him comparing yourself to **** was cool, he tries to hard.

Comment

LOL I didnt even click on the thread, just got the hover over preview pane and read - '"Hey, Larry, I just have to say... I'm like a pube you can't piss off the side of the bowl."

Busted out laughing LOL

Comment

My gf made the same remark, Larry was out of it..

Comment

Working...
                      X