Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs DeMarco who you guys got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is well in the lead in this poll 62% to 38%.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
      Broner is well in the lead in this poll 62% to 38%.

Of course he is......people don't realize that Ponce de Leon was his best opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
        Of course he is......people don't realize that Ponce de Leon was his best opponent.
        So if we go by resumes, DeMarco is supposed to win? They still have to go in the ring and fight.

Comment

I don't think Demarco is on the same quality tier as Broner,

So I picked Broner by stoppage. Probably mid - late rounds.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            So if we go by resumes, DeMarco is supposed to win? They still have to go in the ring and fight.

Who's the best guy on Broner's resume??? My point is the same as your's, let them settle it out in the ring.

Comment

Demarco ain't nothin' but a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                Demarco ain't nothin' but a bum.

That post is almost as funny as your #3 All Time Great's.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                  Who's the best guy on Broner's resume??? My point is the same as your's, let them settle it out in the ring.
                  DeMarco has the better resume, so I'm not picking Broner based on that, and I doubt anyone picking Broner is picking him on those merits either. That's why I consider this to be a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                    Broner better win this fight. I know a lot of people that bet a lot of money on him to beat DeMarco. I placed a bet of 500 but people at my job are making bets like 2000 to 1000 on him to win.
                    I think you made a bone head bet on an unproven entity, Broners loss to DeLeon was quite clear, your only hope is a gift dec because of all the promotional backing of Broner, he has signed a few fight deal with a major TV venue and such. DeMarco will most likely lose the first four or five rounds but while doing so will land good straight lefts, making Broner go into a defensive mode for the second half of fight, most likely he will get put down in one of the late rounds, keeping his feet too wide preventing and way of escape, but also making it hard to land solid. DeMarco wins on points by one 10-8 round and up 7 to 5 in the total count

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
                      I think you made a bone head bet on an unproven entity, Broners loss to DeLeon was quite clear, your only hope is a gift dec because of all the promotional backing of Broner, he has signed a few fight deal with a major TV venue and such. DeMarco will most likely lose the first four or five rounds but while doing so will land good straight lefts, making Broner go into a defensive mode for the second half of fight, most likely he will get put down in one of the late rounds, keeping his feet too wide preventing and way of escape, but also making it hard to land solid. DeMarco wins on points by one 10-8 round and up 7 to 5 in the total count
                      I don't see it going that way at all. I see Broner being to fast for Demarco like Valero was one he fought Demarco to me Demarco quit in that fight Broner will be to quick and to strong with his punches. I wouldn't bet my 500 on Demarco to win this fight bet I guess you would right.

Comment

Working...
                      X