Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggest me a Hairstyle..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either buzz it, get a classic cut and part the hair above your eye, get a really short fauxhawk that doesn't have volume..........because short, thick hair on a dude is fkking gay, or let it grow long. That's what I say.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
      no shape up???
      Are you asking what it is, or asking me why don't I get a shape up?

Comment

Google David Villa.

I personally wouldn't go for the tail, but if u like it, then its all you.

I use to like it but now idk I just don't like it so I get a brook and fauxhawk. I make it messy with bangs or push front to one side.

Looks different than the same typical all straight fauxhawk every other guy has.

Worst comes to worst, you can always grow out a Devil Locke or get a reverse mohawk.

Comment

Shave son. #2.

Comment

Here's some suggestions:-

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Are you asking what it is, or asking me why don't I get a shape up?
              I meant why no shape up? How do you get a cut and not shape it up? isn't that kinda how the Mexicans on the west coast do it?(btw, not trying to be funny or come at you or Mexicans or anything )

Comment

Working...
              X