No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    Vick gets a rushing TD ........ and blocked Extra point ... you hardly see that
    The pitch is like a bog!

Comment

• Lot of shadey calls going down in this game in my biased Eagle opinion. Not comfortable on whats going down, but the eagles are leading but I don't know I believe we should have had that ball and the 2 seconds should have been stopped since the ball was recovered. 2 seconds is enough time for us to have kicked a field goal.

Comment

• WTF defense cant stop a ****ing thing.. We won a Superbowl by rushing the passer now this joke Sheridan has our DEs dropping into zone coverages!

Comment

• TD Giants ! ... Brandon Jacobs ran it in on 4th and goal from the 1

Comment

• The closer this ****ty ass game is, the better for the giants... I'm getting pissed! Eagles need to step their game up a bit or they will lose!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
              The closer this ****ty ass game is, the better for the giants... I'm getting pissed! Eagles need to step their game up a bit or they will lose!
              now it looks like they gonna blow it man ... huge TD by Hixon 31-30 Giants

Comment

• Have the Eagles ever won a Superbowl?

Comment

• This is the game of the season so far.

Comment

• Wow Desean Jackson is just a beast .... his speed is just Silly !!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      Have the Eagles ever won a Superbowl?
                      No, they came close but failed against the cheating Patriots. And it didn't help that Donovan got nervous and puked up the entire game.

Comment

Working...
                      X