Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capello doesn't pick Joe Cole for England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capello doesn't pick Joe Cole for England.

Good bye Capello.

You my friend are getting brutally sacked in the morning.

Dickhead.

England are ****e with any coach in the world. Dont blame the coach. Blame the players. English players suck. apart from Gerrard.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
      England are ****e with any coach in the world. Dont blame the coach. Blame the players. English players suck. apart from Gerrard.
      No the coach sucks.

We're not the greatest team in the world by any stretch but we are far better than the USA, Al-f.uking-Geria and Slovenia. But we can only play one way, high-tempo with quick breaks and plenty of crosses.

He plays a lop-sided 4-4-2 that shuts down an entire side of the pitch. The worst formation and tactical input I've ever seen. Including playing wing-backs and employing the offside rule when I was 9-years-old for my local team (when we didn't understand the offside rule fully).

Irregardless of past glories he's proved himself the worst coach in the competition - some feat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
        Good bye Capello.

You my friend are getting brutally sacked in the morning.

Dickhead.
        If we batter slovenia, no one will say ****.BUT i reckon we need joe cole and i like you don't understand why the hek capello does not play him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
          If we batter slovenia, no one will say ****.BUT i reckon we need joe cole and i like you don't understand why the hek capello does not play him.
          I'm still slagging him off regardless.

He's an idiot. Stubborn and kind of spiteful.

Comment

Well **** John Terry you can't come out and say you want such and such player in the team wtf is that.. total disrespect all around

Tbh Formation change>Joe Cole..

Wanted to see 4-5-1 didn't matter who played on the wing

Lol at Milner getting in over COle tho..

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
              No the coach sucks.

We're not the greatest team in the world by any stretch but we are far better than the USA, Al-f.uking-Geria and Slovenia. But we can only play one way, high-tempo with quick breaks and plenty of crosses.

He plays a lop-sided 4-4-2 that shuts down an entire side of the pitch. The worst formation and tactical input I've ever seen. Including playing wing-backs and employing the offside rule when I was 9-years-old for my local team (when we didn't understand the offside rule fully).

Irregardless of past glories he's proved himself the worst coach in the competition - some feat.
              Dude..

Group: Algeria, Usa, Slovenia
              2nd Stage: Ghana, Germany (unlikely) Serbia
              Quarters: S,Korea or Uruguay

That should be ****ing easy semis or at least quarters

What a joke

Comment

At least hes playing Gerrard in attacking midfield just behind Defoe and Rooney, which is what everyones been asking for. He was never gonna pick Joe Cole after Terry announced he wants Cole in the team. If Capello had picked Joe Cole it would look like he was bowing down to John Terry. John Terry shouldn't have said anything.

Comment

Blame Capello all you want.

England, collectively, haven't been good enough under anyone for a long time.

The English national side are hot, hot trash, and it goes further back than the Italian.

Comment

wait, so Joe Cole is fit?

...and Capello doesnt play him?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                    X