Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Eubank Jr: I Can Beat Gennady Golovkin, He's Not The Truth!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't want it, then don't ****ing ASK for it...

Comment

He may not be the truth but he's got a pen. Do you have a pen?

Comment

yawn, same **** different day.......

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expo_2017

This is what he's talking about.

He's got it into his head that HBO, K2, and Eddie Hearn are promoting a summit on climate change and green energy that's due to take place in Kazakhstan later this year.

He thinks this summit is the reason why they had a latex canvas when GGG fought Tapia back in 2010, and the reason why GGG fought Brook instead of Eubank.

In other words .. he's a nut job.
          let me just school you if I may on the distortion you chose write...or rather you just don't know any better...naiveness comes a long way..

1a. Latex Canvas all wrinkled and creased out in a boxing ring's tarp is a sign of unprofessional regulation, especially when a title bout is on the line. you're welcome. If you think that's how a traditional tarp looks like then go focus on the grass from a Golf tournament on a 4K television...

1.b. Expo 2017 has what to do with that latex canvas tarp back in 2010? They weren't even a sponsor no was Kazakhstan in the poll for hosting.

2. You mentioned HBO. HBO has jack to do with Expo 2017? but since you followed my comments, let me remind you what I wrote, ''HBO has given us dates (and we must fulfill).'' Expo 2017 is aware that any promotional awareness on TV is a good thing and is part of their contract, nor does Expo 2017 have power over HBO's dates. It's not like K2 has fun or doing free favors for showing that tarp. And as I had said, the more fights Golovkin has, the better their stipend is since it's always shown on the canvas.

3.) And lastly, what does Eubank have to do with Expo 2017? Only a dummy chooses not to believe that Hearn didn't PUBLICLY nor did Warren ever say what Eubank Sr. wanted in part of their contract. lol. Dude it's all over Youtube in testimony by Hearn and Warren. They simply do not like Eubank Sr. If you think their unliking was because of recent events such as the Golovkin vs Eubank Jr. bout, then you need to follow boxing more clearly.
          Last edited by Lester Tutor; 01-20-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Who wants to take on GGG at 160 pounds? Very, very, very few! Almost all of the likes of Eubank start stuttering when they get an invitation to dance the boxing dance with GGG on the ring. It is a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              let me just school you if I may on the distortion you chose write...or rather you just don't know any better...naiveness comes a long way..

1a. Latex Canvas all wrinkled and creased out in a boxing ring's tarp is a sign of unprofessional regulation, especially when a title bout is on the line. you're welcome. If you think that's how a traditional tarp looks like then go focus on the grass from a Golf tournament on a 4K television...

1.b. Expo 2017 has what to do with that latex canvas tarp back in 2010? They weren't even a sponsor no was Kazakhstan in the poll for hosting.

2. You mentioned HBO. HBO has jack to do with Expo 2017? but since you followed my comments, let me remind you what I wrote, ''HBO has given us dates (and we must fulfill).'' Expo 2017 is aware that any promotional awareness on TV is a good thing and is part of their contract, nor does Expo 2017 have power over HBO's dates. It's not like K2 has fun or doing free favors for showing that tarp. And as I had said, the more fights Golovkin has, the better their stipend is since it's always shown on the canvas.

3.) And lastly, what does Eubank have to do with Expo 2017? Only a dummy chooses not to believe that Hearn didn't PUBLICLY nor did Warren ever say what Eubank Sr. wanted in part of their contract. lol. Dude it's all over Youtube in testimony by Hearn and Warren. They simply do not like Eubank Sr. If you think their unliking was because of recent events such as the Golovkin vs Eubank Jr. bout, then you need to follow boxing more clearly.

"Expo 2017 is an International Exposition scheduled to take place between June 10 and September 10, 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan. The expo's theme is "Future Energy", and aims to create a global debate between countries, non governmental organizations, companies and the general public on the crucial question: "how do we ensure safe and sustainable access to energy for all while reducing CO2 emissions?"

Now what the fuck has that exhibition got to do with boxing, HBO TV dates, or Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren's relationship with Chris Eubank Snr?

What you are saying is straight up lunacy.

And btw, Golovkin wasn't even signed with K2 or HBO when he fought Tapia.
              Last edited by kafkod; 01-20-2017, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                "Expo 2017 is an International Exposition scheduled to take place between June 10 and September 10, 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan. The expo's theme is "Future Energy", and aims to create a global debate between countries, non governmental organizations, companies and the general public on the crucial question: "how do we ensure safe and sustainable access to energy for all while reducing CO2 emissions?"

Now what the fuck has that exhibition got to do with boxing, HBO TV dates, or Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren's relationship with Chris Eubank Snr?

What you are saying is straight up lunacy.

And btw, Golovkin wasn't even signed with K2 or HBO when he fought Tapia.
                you brought up Latex Canvas from another thread, and you're trolling about context. I already wrote K2 weren't involved with Expo 2017 yet you chose to write it.

Just for that you get points and I will bump that Canvas thread again! thanks bruh!

Comment

You are right Eubanks. GGG ain't the truth he is the answer to all hideous scorecards, cherrypickers, pampers champs, cash-out fighters out there.

GGG make boxers runs even thou that rely on their power run away

Comment

Here come the Eubank wolf tickets while GGG's got another fight locked in. Apparently he can't fully exploit all those weaknesses without a series of bizarre and unreasonable demands being met by his own promoter. Total dodge. Same thing happened when he fought Saunders. It was like Eubanks thought he was in a staring contest or something. Saunders just danced around and poked him while Eubanks stood there. All talk.

Comment

Saying is a lot easier than doing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X